Life really does test you.....

Life really does test you.....

A Story by Onlyme

We all get good days and bad days meaning days, when we feel okay with the world and everything on it.

The kids are being good, work is fine colleagues are agreeable. School is good. Friends are good. Your happy and content. Good day.

Then other days. When nothing seems to go right. You're late for work, got a rip in
your tights/pantie hoses. Heel came of your shoe. And one thing after another goes wrong. Stuck in a
traffic jam.

Life seems to be like that. Every day you never know.  What is going to happen in your life or your family's life,  personal home or work, school, University life? In a job, you get the drift.

Outwith health issues, money issues on top.

We humans have to learn to roll with the flow of life. And the obstacles that are put in our way. That comes along to try our patience and anxiety stress levels to the max.

We have to adapt and take the situations in our stride and deal with them. One at a time. And priorities which ones are more important first to deal. Going down the line to the least important one last. That can wait. Until whenever.

Life really does test you at times. And make you question life and death. And decisions you have made and the reasons you made them. But ultimately life is worth living. Even thou, at times. It's far from easy. 
To survive day to day for some people. Due to addictions, being abused, homelessness, you name it. So many variations to many situations people find themselves dealing with on a daily bases.

I guess the point of this Journal, story whatever. Is hopefully to say. Never give up. As each new day is a fresh start. And you never know what is ahead. And if you give up. And think. Tomorrow is going to be exactly the same. How do you know that? Are you a mind reader? As i am not.

After a good sleep and waking up to a fresh new day. New things can happen. That you least expected and surprise you in a good way not bad.

Beleive me. I know that myself. S**t happens. And sometimes. Not always for the good. But it can also surprise you and make good things happen also.

© 2018 Onlyme


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on August 11, 2018
Last Updated on August 12, 2018
Tags: chances, hope, faith, change, uplifting, good, bad

Author

Onlyme
Onlyme

United Kingdom



Writing
Dawn Dawn

A Poem by Onlyme