Others struggle also as well as you..

Others struggle also as well as you..

A Story by Onlyme
"

You think you are alone. No way. You are not.

"
To really love someone tests your patience and understanding of them. It really pushes you to your limit and beyond. Particularly when they are ill. And I don't mean flu. I mean Cancer or something serious like that.

As they get frustrated, angry and moan, snappy and b***h and whine. And all the waiting around and driving here and there. And long hours. Tests, exams, and treatment. Really does take it out of you. Let alone them who it actually happens to.

You sort of forget about you. You are put on the back burner. And they are a priority first and foremost. Then you come second. And can eventually sort you out. In quieter times if any. And do what you want for you.

Oh, the joys of being in a relationship and being a couple. Oh my. It's wonderful. And hard work. Even when nothing serious is going on.

Best you can do is take each day as it comes. And go with the flow. And not against it. Easy said than done. I agree. But with time you learn. To adjust and adapt.

Got to write this. As he pissing me of a little and also. I tried and want to chill for me. I am only human and so is he. Cancer really kicks you up the butt. And makes you see life for what it's hard work at the time. When you love someone and they are worth it.

Been so many time to hospitals. I should get a free pass. And so should he.

Funny thing is. I have seen some people over and over again. Ever time. We have been to different hospitals in the area. So we are not alone. In our struggles. Or are affected also in their own lives. And seeing them proves that fact to me.

You never are alone. In whatever struggles you do have and deal with best you can. As others when you open your eyes. Are in exactly the same position as you. I see that. Ever time I go to a different hospital. Someone pops up. I have seen before
in the last hospital. Strange but true and a fact.

© 2018 Onlyme


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on August 15, 2018
Last Updated on August 16, 2018
Tags: not alone, struggle, dealing, cancer, hard

Author

Onlyme
Onlyme

United Kingdom



Writing
Dawn Dawn

A Poem by Onlyme