Austria's Hard Time

Austria's Hard Time

A Story by Melyssa Hightower
"

Hetalia.. I'm Austria. One of my friends is Prussia.

"
You are at Kruger's Bar in Vienna, Austria when you spot a giant glass of beer. It must be the biggest in the world. All of the sudden, a man jumps in as if it was a swimming pool. Obviously the man's drunk.

"Gilbert, get out of there!" a young man yells.

"Specs! Make me some apple strudel. Please Specs? I love you!" the man, now known as Gilbert, says.

"No you idiot, get out of there before I go get Ivan!"

You question the bartender, "I thought this was a romantic bar."

"It was before these two showed up." The man says.

The young man gets his phone out and calls someone, thinking it could be this Ivan fellow he was talking about earlier.

"Hi, this is Roderich. Could you do me a favor? I need you to come help me fetch Gilbert. What do you mean you can't? I always catch you handcuffing him and trying to make him do things he doesn't want to. Ahh, you're having issues with Natalia again. Ok, looks like I'm going fishing. Talk to you later."

He hangs up the phone and leaves the bar. You just stare at the odd man in the glass of beer. He swims around, drinking the beer, when your favorite song comes on. You're shocked, you'd never expect this song to come on. You suddenly start dancing to it.

A few minutes later, the song is over. Once you sit down, the young man, Roderich, comes back with a fishing pole. In the other hand it looks like he's carrying a type of strudel. He takes a piece and puts it on the hook.

"You want strudel, come and get it."

He casts the fishing line into the glass and sits on a ladder he had set up. He waits a few moments, then the end of the pole bends. Looks like he got what he came for.

You see he's struggling so you offer your help. He kindly accepts. You both finally get the man out of the beer and the two men leave the bar.

You sit on the stool once again and ask for another beer.

© 2011 Melyssa Hightower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on August 3, 2011
Last Updated on August 3, 2011