Outdoor Spotlights For Sale

Outdoor Spotlights For Sale

A Story by outdoorlightspro

We make waterproof outdoor spotlights for sale. The outdoor spot lights for trees    commonly are used for building facades, sculptures, and places that need key lighting; we can custom outdoor color changing spotlights used for government lighting projects, commercial places, airports, subways, overpasses, billboards, stadiums, architectural landscapes and other interior and exterior wall panoramic lighting of home decoration. Our LED outdoor colour changing spotlight lawn landscape/garden tree lighting is specially waterproof. Coloured LED outdoor spotlights plays a significant role in landscape lighting and the strengthening of urban lighting has also opened up the market for outdoor landscape spotlights, which shows that the prospect is bright.
In the bottom adjust the angle, we add 3 O rings to keep the wires inside waterproof.
Unscrewed the fixture, You can see we screwed the moulds to various types of outdoor light fixtures which can be better heat dispatching. It has four angles, are 15˚ 25˚ 40˚ and 60˚, you can change the inside lens to reach each angle you want. Each mould connects by a plug, in case each part does not work, the customer can change each part easily. In addition, our products are low voltage outdoor spotlight and 12v LED outdoor spotlight, which is cost-effective.
As a kind of new exterior lights, LED outdoor spotlights are mainly used for architectural decoration lighting and commercial space lighting. They are designed in decorative components and have round and square shapes. Generally, the pure structure is waterproof, the lamp has strong airtightness, and is durable. Professional optical design with high-efficiency optical grade lens. High-performance LED chips of international brands. Reasonable heat dissipation design ensures the service life of the lamp. At present, the commonly used LED landscape spotlights on the market basically low voltage 12v led outdoor spotlight. A few companies have selected higher power LEDs because of the good heat dissipation technology. It is suitable for small-scale occasions such as trees, gardens and homes. So we produce many types of outdoor lighting products.
LED outdoor spot lights, including outdoor landscape spotlights, outdoor ground spotlights, outdoor floor spotlights, outdoor electric spotlights, outdoor yard spotlights, outdoor garage spot lights, outdoor spot lights for trees and outdoor spot lights for house.
Eagle Spot Light Details
Spot Light Function
Additionally, we designed a dimming function, you can change the wattage of outdoor spotlights for sale from 3W to 12W.  They are 3W, 5W,7W,9W,12W.
The spotlight LED outdoor is controlled by a built-in microchip. In small engineering applications, it can be used without a controller. It can achieve dynamic effects such as gradation, jump, color flashing, random flashing, and gradual alternation. Besides, waterproof outdoor spotlights can also be controlled by DMX. Realize effects such as chasing and scanning. At present, its main application places are probably these: single buildings, exterior wall lighting of historical buildings, building interior and exterior lighting, indoor local lighting, green landscape lighting, billboard lighting, medical and cultural and other specialized facility lighting, bars, Atmosphere lighting in entertainment venues such as dance halls, etc.
Types of Garden Spotlight Kit
The lighting requirements of different positions in the landscape are quite different. In order to show the beautiful shapes of the buildings, sculptures, flowers, trees, mountains and rocks, different types of LED landscape spotlights should be designed according to the scene, and the projection light should also be used according to the needs. The strength is changed to show their respective charms at night; the street lights on both sides of the park road should have uniform and continuous illumination, so as to meet the needs of safety.
Eagle Spot Light
The object of garden lighting is different from indoor lighting and architectural environment lighting. Its main purpose is to enhance the effect of scenery and create a night landscape. Therefore, in terms of the type of light source, the Eagle Spot Light with better direction and control ability should be selected as much as possible, and the use of ordinary floodlighting lamps should be reduced.
Eagle Spot Light
Led Spotlight Fixture FAQs
How many lumens is a good spotlight?
Normally we suggest 120 lumens for a spot light, but the different customers will like different brightness of light and color of light, then the lumens will differ when wattage and color changed. 
Characteristics and advantages of outdoor LED spotlights
LED outdoor spotlight makes the illuminance on the designated illuminated surface higher than that of the surrounding environment. In terms of service life and power consumption, the lighting life of LED outdoor spotlight is more than 50,000 hours, the lighting life of energy-saving lamps is 6000 hours, and the life of incandescent lamps is 1000 hours. For electricity costs, consider from a long-term perspective, LED outdoor spotlights are more cost-effective. Generally, it can aim in any direction and has a structure that is not affected by climatic conditions. It is mainly used in operation sites, building grounds, yards, overpasses, monuments, parks and flower beds, etc.  Our LED outdoor spotlight has a high-purity aluminum reflector, the most accurate beam, the best reflection effect, a symmetrical narrow-angle, wide-angle and asymmetrical light distribution system, an open-back lamp replacement, easy maintenance, you can facilitate adjustment of the irradiation angle.
Videos Of Spot Light
LED lighting products of different brands have different prices. For example, a 12v led outdoor spotlight, the price ranges from 18 yuan to hundreds of yuan, the quality is different, the price is different, such as expensive soft light, non-glaring, longer life, etc. LED spotlights of unknown brands will become darker or even dead after a long time. Why does this happen? It is mainly caused by factors such as the adopted chip, packaging, heat dissipation method, heat dissipation material, and appearance craftsmanship.
Among outdoor lighting suppliers list, we are more professional and focus on specialization and customized routes. We grow up from the dimmer control to remote RGBW control then to the App system control, insist to bring high value for customers. We also custom brass fixtures for different customers so they can reflect each customer's enterprise culture.If you want to buy outdoor lighting, please contact us!

© 2022 outdoorlightspro


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on March 1, 2022
Last Updated on March 1, 2022
Tags: new, garden, light

Author

outdoorlightspro
outdoorlightspro

wuxi, China



About
Our company was established in 2002, mainly work in the development and production of the control circuit. Our main customers were York air conditioning, LG, Samsung. In 2010 our business step in ligh.. more..

Writing