Common Problems That Require a Real Estate Attorney in West Palm Beach

Common Problems That Require a Real Estate Attorney in West Palm Beach

A Story by oztitle

Drake Ozment represents individuals and small businesses in real estate closings. He also offers legal representation for bankruptcy and foreclosure defense cases. When it comes to buying and advertising properties for sale , you would have faced common problems requiring a real estate attorney. These types of transactions include titles , legal reports , insurance and revealing. On top of that , the real estate agent to convince you that they can help you avoid all of these , if you agree with their advice and just leave it to them. You remember that these funds are not after your best, but they just want to immediately close the deal to get them commission.This kind of lawyer will be the one to fight for your interests and make sure that things are done legally and legitimately .



One of the problems when buying or selling real estate is a disagreement about the contract between buyer and seller. Qualified lawyer could immediately see if there is anything in the contract would be unfair on your part. It will analyze the conditions and to assess the risks of the transaction.

Another problem that arises in real estate transactions are negotiations to follow. There are times that both buyers and sellers can not compromise in terms of price , payment terms, exclusions , closing date and future plans for the buyer in respect of the property. Estate lawyer will be able to negotiate a deal that would benefit his client and that the seller will be receptive .

Texting is one of the most common problems that require real estate attorney . The property may be owned by someone else before the seller can thus be unresolved issues that prevent the placement of your name on the title. Such unresolved issues may be the current lien on the property . Attorney who specializes in this area may not know what to do with this situation, because his knowledge of the legality of such issues.

During the shutdown, and even after , there may be cases that someone other than the buyer declares that he or she owns the property . Real estate attorney should be required of the purchaser at the time of such a situation. Oz Title, LLC would be able to assess and get title insurance , which guarantees no other person can claim the property as his buyers outside .


Oz Title, LLC
2001 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Telephone: 561-689-6789


© 2014 oztitle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

442 Views
Added on May 6, 2014
Last Updated on May 6, 2014
Tags: Title Company West Palm Beach, Real Estate Attorney West Palm B

Author

oztitle
oztitle

West Palm Beach, FL



About
Mr. Ozment graduated from Stetson University in 1985, where he received his Bachelor of Science degree. He then went on to Nova Southeastern University for his Juris Doctorate in the study of law. more..