All of a sudden she was gone....

All of a sudden she was gone....

A Poem by pams poems
"

I'm not sure what inspired me to write this but if you ever see some one like this then RUN!

"
There is a girl she walks with measured steps as she approaches you, she has a savage yet superb aura about her and gives you that sort of feeling that tells you something spontaneous yet horrific is about to happen. She walks proudly yet so silently, the only thing you hear is your unsteady breathing and the thumping of you heavy heart.

She is covered in scars as if she had been brutally beaten yet she has that ghostly smile that tells you otherwise and her snake like eyes so cold and dead, it felt like she was strangling you. Each step she took made it harder to breath, she had a wild a barbaric glint in her eyes.
 
She comes to a complete halt, she only seemed to be four meters away and she gives you that ghost like smile. Something didn't seem right, she brought out a shiny object from under her coat and sliced it across her arm then all of a sudden she was gone......

© 2016 pams poems


Author's Note

pams poems
what do you guys think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a dark piece with the feel of a nightmare... I've met a few 'slice girls' (one of my poems here) here. It reminds me of them.

Thanks for the vivid piece.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

pams poems

8 Years Ago

It is good you enjoyed that poem would you mind telling me the name of your poem, also it seems you .. read more
Antoñyo

8 Years Ago

Aah well stop! :-) The poem (song really) is called Slice Girl (as viewed the eyes of those that ca.. read more
pams poems

8 Years Ago

mmm ive stopped

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 8, 2016
Last Updated on March 8, 2016
Tags: mysterious scary starnge

Author

pams poems
pams poems

london, United Kingdom



About
hi I am pam I love reading, love writing poems and stories. love history and animes I am very athletic and a bit shy. going to be writing stories more..

Writing