This was the end

This was the end

A Poem by We are young.

 

Hiding alone, depressed never shown.

Lying in the blood that was self inflicted, no regrets her fate has been written. She wanted it painful, slow. Savoring her last breath for the words that muttered I love you so. A picture of him lies on the table next to her hand, and on her finger lies her wedding band. All alone, why was she still here? Why had she not thought of this long ago. Surely she was a mess after he had passed on. Her fingers slipped on the table covered in blood. She clutched the picture once again, and sighed, because finally.

This was then end.

© 2009 We are young.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A few grammer and spelling issues. But this was perfect. You might want to separate each line in the form of a poem. Unless this is the way you intended it, in it's own little uniqueness. Wonderful. Powerful. A few words can say so much.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Gosh, this is such an emotional poem. It discretely shows how loud despair and pain can be without anyone knowing or realizing it. Awesome work. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 17, 2009

Author

We are young.
We are young.

Peace Love Unity Respect, WA



About
I'm not going to same I'm not average, Because I am. I dance in the rain and make sick jokes. I'm not a person who speaks out or who states her opinion. I can be the calmest person when i want to, or .. more..

Writing