Massey Ferguson Tractor Models, Prices, Features, and Uses in India

Massey Ferguson Tractor Models, Prices, Features, and Uses in India

A Story by Payal Rajput
"

Massey Ferguson is a well-known name in the world of agriculture, especially in India, where the agricultural sector plays a vital role in the country's economy

"

Massey Ferguson is a well-known name in the world of agriculture, especially in India, where the agricultural sector plays a vital role in the country's economy. Massey Ferguson tractors have been a trusted choice for Indian farmers for several decades. In this article, we will explore the various Massey Ferguson tractor models, their prices, notable features, and their diverse applications in the Indian agricultural landscape.

Massey Ferguson Tractor Models in India:

Massey Ferguson offers a wide range of tractor models tailored to the diverse needs of Indian farmers. Some of the popular models include:

  • Massey Ferguson 241 DI : This robust tractor is known for its reliability and power. It is suitable for a variety of agricultural operations, including tilling, plowing, and haulage.

  • Massey Ferguson 7250 DI Power Up: This model is designed to provide maximum power and efficiency, making it suitable for heavy-duty applications such as sowing and harvesting.

  • Massey Ferguson 1035 DI: Massey Ferguson 1035 is Ideal for small and marginal farmers, this model is compact and versatile, making it perfect for inter-cultivation and orchard farming.

  • Massey Ferguson 9500: This tractor is a popular choice for large-scale farming, known for its fuel efficiency and advanced technology.

Prices of Massey Ferguson Tractors in India:

The prices of Massey Ferguson tractors in India vary based on the model and its specifications. Generally, the prices range from INR 4.45 lakh to INR 12 lakh, or even more for more advanced models. It's important to note that these prices are subject to change and may vary depending on location, additional features, and government subsidies.

Features of Massey Ferguson Tractors:

Massey Ferguson tractors are known for their innovative features and technology, which enhance their performance and efficiency. Some common features found in these tractors include:

  • Powerful Engines: Massey Ferguson tractors are equipped with powerful engines that provide high torque and performance even in challenging conditions.

  • Fuel Efficiency: The tractors are designed to be fuel-efficient, which is crucial for Indian farmers to reduce operational costs.

  • Comfortable Operator's Cabin: The operator's cabin is designed for comfort, ensuring that the driver can work long hours without fatigue.

  • Advanced Technology: These tractors often come with advanced technology features such as power steering, hydraulic systems, and digital displays for monitoring critical data.

  • Robust Build: Massey Ferguson tractors are built to withstand tough conditions, making them durable and long-lasting.

Uses of Massey Ferguson Tractors in India:

Massey Ferguson tractors find application in various agricultural tasks in India:

  • Plowing: These tractors are used for primary and secondary tillage, preparing the soil for planting.

  • Planting and Sowing: Indian farmers use these tractors for planting seeds and sowing crops, ensuring precise and uniform distribution.

  • Irrigation: Massey Ferguson tractors are often employed in irrigation systems, helping farmers efficiently water their fields.

  • Harvesting: They are also used in crop harvesting, particularly in conjunction with specialized equipment like combine harvesters.

  • Transport: These tractors can be attached to trailers for transporting harvested crops, livestock, and agricultural equipment.

  • Cultivation: Massey Ferguson tractors are versatile for a wide range of cultivation activities, from inter-cultivation in orchards to large-scale cultivation on vast farmlands.

Conclusion:

Massey Ferguson tractors have solidified their status as a dependable and indispensable asset for the Indian farming community. With their extensive range of models, advanced features, and versatile applications in agriculture, these tractors play a substantial role in enhancing agricultural productivity and alleviating the burdens of farmers throughout the nation. The pricing options, rich feature set, and diverse models are tailored to meet the diverse requirements and preferences of Indian farmers, firmly establishing Massey Ferguson as a brand that holds a significant place in the core of India's agricultural landscape. For the latest tractor price information, we recommend visiting Khetigaadi, a trusted source for all your tractor-related queries and needs.

© 2023 Payal Rajput


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on October 17, 2023
Last Updated on October 17, 2023
Tags: MasseyFerguson, MasseyTractor, Tractor