Nikhil/Nella

Nikhil/Nella

A Story by Lyndsay
"

Very short and simple speck of writing between my two characters

"
"Nikhil?" She whispered my name. Her close proximity allowed me to smell her scents. I could hear her breathing; the air around her radiated with a floral variety and the chemicals of hot springs.

I wanted to touch her skin so badly. The invisible force that pulled my being toward her was unlike anything I had ever felt before. The tides of spirits and the otherworld had a different...taste. Her essence was sweet and enticing, much better than what I usually surrounded myself with.

Suddenly, she placed a hand on my chest. I jumped, having lost focus for a moment. I turned my attention away from my surroundings and paid attention only to her. How close her unique scent was to me, how much clearer her breathing sounded, the form of her body that formed in my mind. I felt her in my soul.

© 2013 Lyndsay


Author's Note

Lyndsay
I didn't put much effort into proper grammar. I tried making it sort of descriptive, focusing on the feeling, intensity of the emotion. But it was written late in the night p: mostly for my own reference for my characters. Also, I have not proof-read this so mistakes are more than likely.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very cool, you did a really good job conveying emotion in this. I was pretty drawn in! I hope that this piece is part of a larger story eventually, I'd be so interested in reading it. I'd give you a 5/5 on descriptive for this one (Figured I'd mention since you said about it in your Note.)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

nice one

Posted 11 Years Ago


It sounds like it came strait out of a romance novel, perhaps you can go far in that field? x) Either way it was very well done, and any grammatical errors I must have slipped past, because I paid only attention to the content, which one should do only when the writing grabs you. Keep it up, kiddo.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very cool, you did a really good job conveying emotion in this. I was pretty drawn in! I hope that this piece is part of a larger story eventually, I'd be so interested in reading it. I'd give you a 5/5 on descriptive for this one (Figured I'd mention since you said about it in your Note.)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013
Tags: character development, short, character building

Author

Lyndsay
Lyndsay

About
I write as a hobby and in my free-time. My time is mostly made up of writing, high-school theater, snowboarding, music, swimming, and horrid school. more..

Writing
Nikhil's Job Nikhil's Job

A Story by Lyndsay