Rain an Epiphany

Rain an Epiphany

A Story by penhive
"

This is an Epiphany on Rain

"

The Rain is pouring as showers of music. Thunder is a growling heavy metal music. I love the sound of the falling rain, the rhythm of pulsating music. I became a dreamy admirer and the echoes of rain melody in my ears. Rain now, pouring making the earth a wet kaleidoscope. I am receiving its bounty with a grateful heart. My whole body is vibrating as mellifluous poetry. I become a dreamy habitat, and I resonate the love of nature in my heart. I am feeling so loved, serene and peaceful with myself. The rain swallows all the disappointments of the day.  

 

 

© 2021 penhive


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

As a boy I worked in a mill where cotton fabric was made. Hundreds of looms ran day and night, relentlessly until something broke or someone stopped them. After a few hours I could always conjure music from the noise of the looms. They were baritones, tenors and a few contraltos,no basses ,no sopranos but they sang as they ruined my ears.
So, I understand rain music.
Thanks for sharing
D Cooper

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
1 Review
Added on February 25, 2021
Last Updated on February 25, 2021
Tags: Rain, Epiphany, Art, Aesthetics, Literature, Drabble, Flash Fiction

Author

penhive
penhive

Pathnamthitta, Kerala, India



About
I am a Hellenic Philistine, an existential nihilist, a postmodern enthusiast, and I ontologize my being into religions of Christianity and Judaism with the being of an apologist. more..

Writing
Idioms Idioms

A Story by penhive