Assorted Tales

Assorted Tales

A Story by penhive
"

These are a collection of Micro-Fiction.

"

Bastardize 

Bastardize is an idiom for making bad and unfavorable government policies.

The Modi government of India has bastardized the country with demonetization, farm laws and citizenship amendment act.

Hitler bastardized Nazi Germany with the persecution of the Jews.

The Chinese are bastardizing the country by not upholding democratic norms and values.

The Junta in Myanmar has bastardized the country by the removal of the democratic leader Aung San Suki.


The Photo 

It’s a photo in black and white taken decades ago. I see my mother as a small girl. I wonder how she has grown up and has reared a son like me. Yes, I have had difficult moments with my mother, but I still love her and respect her a lot. The photo also reminds me own childhood which has not been a happy one.


Epiphany

Yellow wings melody in the air�"a sign of blissful flight�" there now you perch on the window still�"you queen of beauty�"there now you are in poetic flight�"now whispering in the mind�"you are my soul’s addiction�"you are my dream of better days to come.

 

© 2021 penhive


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on March 6, 2021
Last Updated on March 6, 2021
Tags: Drabble, Flash Fiction, Literature, Art, Aesthetics

Author

penhive
penhive

Pathnamthitta, Kerala, India



About
I am a Hellenic Philistine, an existential nihilist, a postmodern enthusiast, and I ontologize my being into religions of Christianity and Judaism with the being of an apologist. more..

Writing
Idioms Idioms

A Story by penhive