April 5th 2021

April 5th 2021

A Story by penhive
"

These are a collection of assorted fiction

"

Fear

Fear storms like a black cat in my brain. It engulfs my brains with black ash. It crowds my body with an overwhelming sense of shame and guilt. It overpowers my thinking with the beggar of thoughts. I am afraid and very frightened. There are no reasons for my fear, but still, I am afraid. Fear hurls a torpedo of reason on my feeling. Fear corners the far reaches of my intuition. I feel so helpless, marooned and stranded. Fear hangs like a poem of unhappiness. I wonder why these things are happening to me.


The Kiss of Judas Iscariot

Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus by kissing him on the face.

The kiss of Judas Iscariot as an Idiom means a betrayal.

My teenage crush did the Kiss of Judas Iscariot on me.

I have never done the Kiss of Judas Iscariot on anyone.


Drowned in the Red Sea

We all know that God parted the Red sea and made way for the Israelites to escape from the Pharaoh. When the troops of the Pharaoh tried to chase them, God again brought the red sea back to its position and all the troops were drowned.

Drowned in the Red sea means getting into a problem from which there is no escape.

I don’t like to drown in the red sea.

 

© 2021 penhive


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on April 5, 2021
Last Updated on April 5, 2021
Tags: Drabble, Flash Fiction, Literature, Art, Aesthetics, Idioms, Drowned in the Red Sea, The Kiss of Judas Iscariot, Fear

Author

penhive
penhive

Pathnamthitta, Kerala, India



About
I am a Hellenic Philistine, an existential nihilist, a postmodern enthusiast, and I ontologize my being into religions of Christianity and Judaism with the being of an apologist. more..

Writing
Idioms Idioms

A Story by penhive