April 18th 2021

April 18th 2021

A Story by penhive
"

These are a collection of idiomatic gables.

"

Service

Service is a Malayalam idiom meaning prostitution.

She has been serviced a lot.


Housing

Housing is a Malayalam idiom meaning the hips and bums of a woman.

She has a large housing.


Daughter of Jairus

Daughter of Jairus was raised from the dead by Jesus Christ.

Daughter of Jairus as an idiom means solving a difficult problem.

I have been able to have the Daughter of Jairus with me.


Thirty Pieces of Silver

Judas the disciple of Jesus Christ betrayed Jesus for thirty pieces of silver.

Thirty Pieces of Silver as an Idiom means a betrayal.

I have never given thirty pieces of silver to anyone.


Reconciliation

I have been doing the devilish ritual of the Pentagram along with taking the Holy Communion. From today onwards I have stopped the ritual of the pentagram and I have decided to align myself with Christ alone. I feel so repentant and guilty and I have in prayer asked Christ for forgiveness. I am sorry to enact the rites of secret societies.


The Book

I have written a thriller novel but I don’t have money to publish it. I am praying to God Jesus to give a windfall earning so that I can publish my book.


My Pisces forecast this week

This week for Pisces is as follows: The Pisceans will be glad with the large quantity of money they will be receiving. Their financial standing will be great. I hope these good things will happen to me.


Rain an Epiphany

The sky is a phallus pouring sperm on to the earth…thunder farts as an angry mystic…the earth is a wet vagina.

 

© 2021 penhive


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on April 18, 2021
Last Updated on April 18, 2021
Tags: idioms, Art, Aesthetics, Literature, Drabble, Flash Fiction, Service, Housing, Daughter of Jairus, Thirty pieces of silver, Rain, Reconciliation

Author

penhive
penhive

Pathnamthitta, Kerala, India



About
I am a Hellenic Philistine, an existential nihilist, a postmodern enthusiast, and I ontologize my being into religions of Christianity and Judaism with the being of an apologist. more..

Writing
Idioms Idioms

A Story by penhive