April 20th 2021

April 20th 2021

A Story by penhive
"

This is a collection of Micro-Fiction

"

Green Fingers

Green fingers is an idiom for getting a large sum of money through a windfall.

I wish to get green fingers today and always.

Pimp

Pimp as an idiom stands for a shameful and despicable act.

I have never committed a pimp in my life.

Old Man

There lives an old man in my village. Every time I meet him, I become very happy inside. The old man has an attractive aura. Sometimes I think we were brothers in a previous birth. The minute I start talking to him all my worries and cares of life ebb away. I am always eager to see him.

Henrich Libardi

Henrich Libardi was a high ranking official, associated with the Anthroposophical society. I developed a friendly relationship with him and we used to correspond regularly. I inadvertently used the topics of love and passion in a Platonic way. He was eager to see me. And he flew from Switzerland to see. I was happy to receive him at the airport. The moment we checked into a hotel, he hugged me and kissed me voraciously. And then I realized he was gay. I said with a flat no that I am not interested. He was a gentle man enough to agree to my humble requests. But then he told me, ‘if you yield to me, think of a position that I could offer to you as part of the anthroposophical society’. I have no regrets because, I was staunchly not a gay.

Epiphany for a Butterfly

You bard on wings, you poem in flight, a gazelle of the tender morn, you a careless whisper of the heart, you give tender moments of joy, you lighten my musical soul, your wings rapport with peace, serenity and tranquility, you joy in motion of a dance, there now you perch on a flower, and you make love to it as an art of poetry.

© 2021 penhive


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on April 20, 2021
Last Updated on April 20, 2021
Tags: Drabble, Flash Fiction, Literature, Art, Aesthetics, Epiphany, Idioms, Butterfly, Pimp, Green Fingers, Libardi

Author

penhive
penhive

Pathnamthitta, Kerala, India



About
I am a Hellenic Philistine, an existential nihilist, a postmodern enthusiast, and I ontologize my being into religions of Christianity and Judaism with the being of an apologist. more..

Writing
Idioms Idioms

A Story by penhive