Hate

Hate

A Story by Pepper

Hatred is poison to the very core of the human soul. It would eat away on the conscience and hurt everyone...
No. I don't want this. I don't want this feeling...

Humans can never fully understand each other, much more so about themselves. They could never know what real happiness is. They would always hurt and destroy what they care for the most.
I don't want this...It hurts...This is not me...I don't want to hate...

There are times that one must take action against another in order to stop them trampling all over one's good nature. Even if it means hurting another person in the process...
Please, anyone...I'm scared...I know there's another way to reach the top, but I can't see through this haze of hatred...

There are at times that a more direct approach is best suited to achieve one's goal. Hating and being hardhearted doesn't have anything to do with it. It has always been this way since the start of time; those who are kind and quiet but has more strength than the others are the ones judged worthless and those who boast just their strength loudly are the ones being praised...
I don't want to break like this...I don't want to reach the top like this, with hatred poisoning every vein...

Sometimes, to create a new world where there can be no more misunderstandings, one must destroy the old. To be finally free of prejudices of the human psyche, one must take action or nothing would change at all. Regrets would just pile up if nothing is done. There are times that one must stop being too considerate to the point of being used as a hassock for others...
I know there's still a way but it might be already too late...I didn't want to do this...I never did want to hate another...

There are times that one would reach their limit...Denying it and trying to stretch it more would only hurt more. It would be best to accept it wholeheartedly. There's no human that can always forgive all the wrongs done to them by others and understand their point of view at the same time...
I am already fed up with this...I am tired of understanding them...Smiling for them even if they have done something gravely wrong to me like as if nothing was wrong...

There are times that it is best to stop understanding them and just turn your back on them for there are times we are not sure they even see our own point of view...No one could really tell if another person would see it the same way as one does...
This would be the last time...

Yes, the last time they'd look down on us. We would still continue on to smile for them, yet at this time, we are going to take our steps forward to the top.
I will not stop moving until I'm at the top.

And from there, up higher where they cannot drag us back down.
I never did want to hate. It is not in my nature. To whoever would know me in the future, to whoever who knew me in the past, to whoever knows me in the present...It's the misconstrued judgement of the humans against another that had pushed me to hate...

And there's also a big chance that even WE may have misunderstood them.
But it is too late. I am fed up with it.

There's nothing in this world that can always be true, being on the right or wrong. It would always be humans judging another with what they perceive is wrong or right. 
I will reach the top.

No matter what.
I will not stop.

Even if a lot of hindrance much heavier for the heart to bear comes.
I will not break this time. I will not waver any longer. I am resolved.

© 2013 Pepper


Author's Note

Pepper
It is just a quick scribble of feelings. My writer crashed before I could save, and lost all those beautiful train of words/thoughts...I'm only recreating from what I can remember...and actually my first time again to write after such a long time...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on July 1, 2013
Last Updated on July 1, 2013
Tags: conflicts, pain, hate, thoughts

Author

Pepper
Pepper

Philippines



About
An aspiring writer for animation and short stories fictions. Please bear with me if I write in prose instead of actual script-writing... more..