my crush

my crush

A Poem by peter97
"

Its about a guy who fall in love with his best friend and he doesn't want to ruin their friendship.

"
I try to hide my feelings for her but when i look into her eyes, i feel like telling her all my deepest feelings. Her eyes is bluer than the Atlantic Ocean itself; her lips is the sweetest. Every time i am around her, i lose control, its like I've been possess. My heart beat faster than the speed of light, she makes me dumb. I want to tell her how I feel but i am afraid that if i speak from my heart, i am afraid that it will be broken, tell her by the feelings that I've walking. She's like something I never seen before, her smile is like a drug to me, i am addicted to her and I can't help but fantasy about her. She's the kind of girl that you can be proud to call my girlfriend, my soul mate and the kind of girl you can bring home to meet your parents. She's a trustworthy girl that you can be in a relationship without worrying about her cheating on you. She's the definition of perfection, her lips is to die for and her body is perfect. She have the purest heart, she makes me happy. When shes not around , i feel deserted. She's my everything and the center of my universe. She understand me like no one does and i am crazy for her. 

© 2015 peter97


Author's Note

peter97
Comment if you like and give feedback and what do you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

damn boy ! i love your expressions so much , thanks for sharing ;)
and i just wanna tell you that i'm having the exact same feeling and emotions and everything you said with my best friend who i love him so much

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 24, 2015
Last Updated on February 24, 2015
Tags: sexy, romantic, love, frienship

Author

peter97
peter97

miami, FL



About
My name is Josue, i am 17 years old i am triangual and i am studying computer science as a freshman in college. more..