Orange-Haired Boy Part 2

Orange-Haired Boy Part 2

A Story by Tim Piotrowicz
"

A boy sets out in adventure to find a way to change his hair color, but discovers what is really important in life.

"

#2. At that moment he noticed something on the ground shining when the sun flashed over head. Bending down to pick it up he heard a loud echoing "bang!" and a whoosh of air past his ear. He knelt closer to the soft field ground, not in fear, but in concern for his safety. He had heard that loud sound once before from the side-arm of his city's peacekeeper who shot down a man with white hair. In fact it was around that time that the boy had begun to think about different colored hair and how cool it would look to be so different than everyone else. That white hair seemed to shine like the sun on the man that day, and when the boy had walked closer he noticed a smile upon his face, even as he died. Another attractive oddity in his home city. Yes the boy could now think of that place as his home since he was out traveling to other places.

(To be continued...)


© 2013 Tim Piotrowicz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Now your story is starting to evolve as the boys adventure starts to unfold. However, the world isn't quite what it seems as this boy innocently ventures out searching for his identity.

I'm eager to read more

:o)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's an interesting idea for a story.
More interesting that the boy watched a guy get gunned down for the wrong color hair, and quickly grew ambitions for a color change of his own...

Keep writing: I am eager to follow your story.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 10, 2013
Last Updated on June 10, 2013

Author

Tim Piotrowicz
Tim Piotrowicz

NM



About
I enjoy exploring worlds that others create and I love to create worlds of my own. I am a young writer that has a rough past of trauma, fear, doctors, and medicines but is looking forward to a bright.. more..

Writing
2011 2011

A Poem by Tim Piotrowicz