Orange-Haired Boy Part 3

Orange-Haired Boy Part 3

A Story by Tim Piotrowicz
"

A boy sets out in adventure to find a way to change his hair color, but discovers what is really important in life.

"
#3. Again a loud bang rang out loud and clear and the boy heard the round sink into the ground near where he lay. Now he felt like getting as far away as he could. He wanted to live and find out how to get a different hair color, not die here in the field just outside his home town.  Before another shot could be loaded and fired he grabbed at the shiny object that had caught his attention and stuffing it into one of his many pockets he took off running. At first he ran alongside the field he had been standing in, but then he took a turn down a hill over a small creek and then up the side of a more steep hill. He ran and he ran until his heart hurt and his face grew brighter than his hair as he huffed and puffed. The world started to dance around his eyes since he had never run for such a long distance before. He thought he felt his foot-falls land unsteadily and finally he tripped near the bottom of another steep hill and fell forward hard into the ground and knocking out the wind in his lungs he lay still for quite a while.

(To Be Continued...)

© 2013 Tim Piotrowicz


Author's Note

Tim Piotrowicz
I apologize that the boy's name is not worked in yet. I planned it for later in the story, probably around part 6 or 7. Please bear with me as I play around with this style of writing bits at a time.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have started to weave an air of suspense as the tension is starting to build. This is an intriguing read mixed with the wonders of fantasy and fiction on the cusp of surrealism.

Keen to read on... :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tim Piotrowicz

9 Years Ago

Thank you for following the story and your descriptive review builds excitement as I map out in my m.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
1 Review
Added on June 13, 2013
Last Updated on June 13, 2013
Tags: Adventure

Author

Tim Piotrowicz
Tim Piotrowicz

NM



About
I enjoy exploring worlds that others create and I love to create worlds of my own. I am a young writer that has a rough past of trauma, fear, doctors, and medicines but is looking forward to a bright.. more..

Writing
2011 2011

A Poem by Tim Piotrowicz