Tell Me

Tell Me

A Story by Peteypie
"

I have seriously no idea what I just wrote

"

The doctor says I should keep writing if it makes me feel better. It makes sense I guess. I mean, if something makes you feel better, then I guess you should do it. Because doing it makes you feel better. Everyone needs to feel better.

I think I am going to try something new today. Instead of writing about bunnies or vampires or pirates or robots, I think I am going to try writing about myself. But that makes me think even more, where to begin about myself? I could begin about how I feel, but then I would have to figure out what I am feeling about. I can start at me feet and go to my head and give the reader a sense of what I look like. It gets difficult.

I am also trying something new! Writing on a computer. The doctor says that it would help me organize my thoughts. I ussually write on paper, you know, by hand. And like it gets really messy. When I type on the compter, weird things happen. Like this red line which tells me something is spelled wrong. Like pants! For a really long time, I thought "pants" was spelled "pance" sounding like dance. Also, this green line keeps showing up and I do not know what it means. It underlines whole sentences and I really do not appreciate that.

So, now I have to write about me? I really do not know where to start. I really don't. I wish someone would tell me. That is what I am used to I, i mean. Teachers are really the one's who tell me what to write and I write. And when they are not telling me what to write, I write about bunnies, vampires, pirates, and werewolves. So yea. Maybe it would be easier to look at what other peope write.

 

I looked at a book of short stories and I know what people write about but it confuses me a lot.

Why does everybody write about love?

I mean, there is nothing wrong with writing about love so much, but everybody? Every other thing is a love story, or someform of poem comparing love to the "spleandor of the sun." I can not really talk about this though, as much as being like everybody else would be lovely. I have never really experienced "love" so I would be unfit to write about it, and shame on those who write about it without knowing about it. Chances are, since everyother thing I read is about love, then atleast a couple have no idea what it means. And either way, I am writing about me and since I have never been in love then I can not write about it.

 

There once was a Bunny named Theodore, but he asked too many questions. His questions angered Big Bunny, who made him leave the garden. Theodore did not want to leave the garden, but Big Bunny told him "It is not a punishment my young Theo, but I can not answer thy questions, nor can the garden. It is only natural, for a curious rabbit, such as thee, to search for the answers you seek."

Theodore was confused, but he did as Big Bunny comanded. He opened up his suite case and paked his things. He paked a 2 pance, a lot of bunnyundies (under wear), and his big fluffy coat. You see, it was winter outside of the garden. Young Theodore found the animals outside of the garden to be as unhelpful as those inside the garden. The centipedes could not tell him why the sky was blue, the dogs could not tell him why the sun goes away, even the birds could not tell him if the chicken preceded the egg. That was until he heard of the owl. A squirl told him to visit the owl on the top of the Oaky Oak tree, and he will tell Theodore all the answers.

Theodore could not climb the Oaky Oak tree on his own, but the squirl said Baldo the eagle would help him. Even animals inside the garden knew Baldo was crazy, buts and cuckoo. He always sang about this made up place called Aymereca, where they worshiped him as a god. We animals have always known that gods do not exitst tho, so Baldo must have been lying. When Baldo picked up Theodore, he was reciting what he said was an old docyoument, "We hold these truths, to be self evident," Theodore tried to ignore the crazy eagle, "That all men are created equal." Interesting, Theodore thought to himself.

"Baldo? Whats a 'men'?"

"Well I don't know" He squaked "ask Mr O when we get to the top."

When they did get to the top, Theodore asked the Owl what a "men" was and Mr O's feathers turned white and he WOOed loud and with fear.

 

I still have yet to come up with something NEW to write about. This computer thing is not making it any easier eather.

]"A men, also known as MAN" the Owl began "are the most vile creatures to have ever walked this earth. They did it upon two legs. They were giant beasts, with green comoflaged skin and hard domed heads. They had long black arms that went BANG. All they ever did was fight, but oh no! They did not try and fight us young Theo, they fought each other. They would all fight and fight and fight. They fought over land. They fought over woMAN, another devious creature. They even fought over made up monsters called 'gods.' It would be along the lines of whos god was greater and whos god was stronger! Eventually they began to make up things to fight about. With their arms, they called them guns, that went BANG, they went to 'war' over things like 'is butter or cream cheese better on bagels?' I saw it, I was there when the last man died. It was in the great Cheese "war", 2 warriors, one of the Cheddar, and other of the Parmagiana, the killed eachother of the same time, ridding our world of their terror."

"Jeez, Mr O, I hope I never see a man! They sound scarry!"

"O child, the men are gone and they are never coming back. There is nothing to be afraid of anymore." The Owl wrapped his wing around Theodore.

"Amen, Mr O, Ay men."

 

The doctor says I need to write about MYSELF! But I can not. It is too difficult to know where to begin. Please if you have any idea, tell me. I always can write when someone tells me what to do. So tell me!

© 2009 Peteypie


Author's Note

Peteypie
I dont know what i just wrote lolol.
Tell him what to write!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cool


Posted 15 Years Ago


Surprisingly that was interesting. lol.
I couldn't stop reading!!
It is fun and interesting to read about random things.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 4, 2009

Author

Peteypie
Peteypie

Bloomfield, NJ



About
Hello, I'm Peter. I love music, art and writing. My favorite books are Coraline, The Martian Chronicles, Animal Farm, A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Five People You Meet in Heaven, The Complete .. more..

Writing
Meet Tommy Meet Tommy

A Story by Peteypie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..