3 symptoms to check to protect your dog from filariasis

3 symptoms to check to protect your dog from filariasis

A Story by petkusurimaster
"

■ Filariasis is a troublesome disease that is difficult to notice because the initial symptoms are not noticeable, but by early detection and treatment while caring for the owner, you can protect your

"

Because of the national law, rabies vaccinations are given every year, but I can’t afford to prevent filariasis.
My dog ​​won’t get sick because he’s hit the mixed vaccine.

Filariasis is rare, isn’t it? There are not many owners who are high.

The cost of filariasis prevention is never cheap if you get it prescribed at an animal hospital.
Considering the cost, it will inevitably be postponed.

However, when it comes to this time of year when there are many mosquitoes, you start to worry, “Is my dog ​​okay?”

Filariasis is a dangerous disease that can lead to the loss of the life of an important dog if the symptoms progress.
However, since the symptoms of filariasis are not very noticeable at first, it is also one of the troublesome diseases that owners often do not notice.

One of the early symptoms of filariasis is that dogs dislike exercise and walks.

However, this is not limited to filariasis, it is also a phenomenon that can be seen in other poor physical conditions, and naturally people dislike walking on hot summer days when the concrete is hot.
Another symptom of filariasis is loss of appetite.

So, maybe the dog who didn’t take filariasis prevention measures got filariasis? Notice these three symptoms.
If any of these apply to you, you may have filariasis, so we recommend that you have your pet examined at a veterinary hospital immediately.

© 2022 petkusurimaster


Author's Note

petkusurimaster

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Running something written in Japanese through Google Translate doesn't work. You come out looking like an idiot.

More than that, you have to be especially stupid to spam in English and then send people to a site that's not in English. But then spammers are stupid. still, this one more so than most.

In fact, it's demonstrated by the spammer choosing to spam a site that gets little traffic, to try to attract the interest of search engines.

And of course, this fool is spamming a site that mostly caters to countries where the disease isn't found.

Let's hear it for abject stupidity.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
1 Review
Added on November 14, 2022
Last Updated on November 14, 2022
Tags: pet

Author

petkusurimaster
petkusurimaster

Tokyo, Japan



About
I am a pet lover who loves dogs and cats, as well as any animal. I have experience raising dozens of dogs and cats. more..