The snake mother

The snake mother

A Story by Briana
"

A sad story of how a woman became a spirt. It's sad so be ready to cry,also one paragraph at a time

"
The Snake Mother
In a town lived a young woman and her husband. They were married for over a year. One day the wife became pregnant, the couple was excited for their first child. Later on they found out they will be gifted with a baby girl. As the ninth month approached the mother was in labor. Two weeks before the due date, she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. To the parents life was perfect. But sadly life never stays that way. After their little girls first birthday tragedy struck. Their child fell ill, after many doctor visits they found the problem. The child was to have heart surgery tomorrow to save her life. But as the mother went to wake her daughter to get ready for the day, the child would not wake. A scream of terror alerted the husband, as he reach the room he looked around for the problem. Kneeling one the floor was his wife holding their child,looking up at her husband with tears streaming down her eyes she spoked. “She's gone. WHY, why my little baby why her.”The mother screamed at the world for taking her only daughter. The man burst into tears over the lost. Kneeling down the man held his wife starring at their first child's life less body. ‘Why their little girl?’

© 2015 Briana


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on August 23, 2015
Last Updated on August 23, 2015

Author

Briana
Briana

Austin, TX



About
I am lover of the arts. I my self love to draw, paint, write, and read. more..

Writing
robin robin

A Poem by Briana