Meek Care

Meek Care

A Story by Picture of Poetry

With her craddled and deeply asleep in his arms, he carried her oer to the bed, with the moonlight glaring through the window.  He gently layed her across the white sheets, her black bellerina shoes scuffed up ad still covered in mud.  He moved her hands to her side.  They were ice cold.  Her face was white with fear.  He gently placed a warm blanket across her frozen body.  She just lyed still.  She didn't move oke a sound.  The oom was quiet other than for her tiny short breaths,  He sat in a chair, next to her side, watching her and making sure that she was alright.  He kissd her head gingerly.  The chilly air creeped in the room throughout the night.  Shadowy demons danced across  walls in the moonlight.  As he watched her, he noticed that she still had her black shoes on.  He wanted to take them off, but didn't want to wake her, so he left them.  He loved the little girl.  Her name was Care.  He made a promise to her years ago that he would always keep her safe.  His name was San, meanign protector of mankind.  He loved Care.  He pulled one of her hands out from under the blanket and held it tightly.   He noticed that this time, her hand was warmer.  He also saw that her face had more colour to it too.  "Good, you are alright now." He said in his head.

© 2009 Picture of Poetry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on March 31, 2009

Author

Picture of Poetry
Picture of Poetry

Atlanta,, GA



About
My name is Jessica, but my friends call me Jess. I'm ___ years old. I love writing and reading as much poetry and famous literature as possible during my spare time. Basically, all day, every day is.. more..

Writing