Eve and The Devil

Eve and The Devil

A Story by pike
"

A short sci-fi about a teen girl and her submerging into deep waters of the Religion of Belief

"
EVE and The Devil        Chapter II
                 
Gena had been born when Crystal was still a teenager and only sixteen. Crystal had been a willful child, struggling for an identity outside of her impoverished poor white southern background. In high school her best subject was eye shadow and nail polish. She would be anxious whenever Mrs. Franks, the homeroom teacher looked her way. Although anxious she was hardly confrontational. She just seemed to be  like water from a river, the easiest down hill path. In the high school, Clinton Senior High, there was an exchange program where kids from other countries came to the school to study for one year. It was billed as a cultural exchange. To this program was admitted from some Rum Island in the Carribean a handsome young man named Jonathan Bly. His father was a diplomat, in fact a high level attache to France. Jonathan who was called Bonaire, could play many sports and excel at just about any. His chosen athletic muse  was track. The boys would work out after school just about every night. They did not meet Wednesday because the district activity bus driver, Mr. Tinker had to go up and see his elderly mother in the rest home on that day. To be sure Crystal was good at exactly what her interest was and that was dreaming about the possiblity of sex with some Prince of Wales or perhaps although out of her generation, Elvis or some hunk that she believed well hung. She had hidden in her bed room a secret Play Girl magazine that  Nancy Costa had given her when she thought her brother had snitched. He told their mother she  had it in her room and was reading it when her bedroom door was locked.
The boy, Jonathan was tall, black and lean. His muscles rippled like waves breaking upon  beach.
 He had more than the beginnings of peach fuzz, his sideburns were bushy, tick and enticing. They were Elvis cuts.

© 2019 pike


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on January 20, 2019
Last Updated on January 20, 2019
Tags: fantasy, scifi, lgbtq

Author

pike
pike

inman, SC



About
Yes, I am a delayed writer. Now 70 years old . Graduate University of Vermont more..