A Walk Amung The Darkness, part four

A Walk Amung The Darkness, part four

A Story by pink elephant

I feel a tug on my shoulder wakeing me up. I start to raise up and I notice something. Well not only all the tatoos I now have but I smell something bitter sweet. I open my eyes to this silhouette standing over me. I start to gain focus it's a women standing over me. Oh god she's beautiful. Shes a dark skinned lady with eyes the glow like fields of sunflowers. Her figure is of a hour glass. Hair as black as night with purple dust riding on it. She stands up and I start to notice her crazy get up. It's a leather dress with woven red and purple roses in it. She reaches down to help me up and I noticed her arms. Their like Mine, the tattoes of death. Wait I think to myself. Who are you I ask. I am death she says. What no way I say with confusion. But how. Well she says I could not show u my true form until you are as I am. Well if I am as u God I must be hott as hell I say laughing. Still that cold look from her. That's going to take getting ust to I think. Him to her but not just a her. Shes like the most beautiful creature I've ever seen.

© 2016 pink elephant


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on June 9, 2016
Last Updated on June 9, 2016

Author

pink elephant
pink elephant

brazoria, TX



About
I'm a simple country's man who love to write and express I've never went to school or took a course for writing so I am what I am I I enjoy reading all the stuff on here and make like minded friends m.. more..

Writing
A cup A cup

A Story by pink elephant