The doll & the boy

The doll & the boy

A Story by pinky1500
"

short story about a boy who hurts and self and a doll that is determined to stop the boy from hurting him self

"
She sat in the dark in the attic of the house all alone. She slowly turned her head to the sun shining through the stain glass window where she could see him. He had pale skin with the most beautiful blue eyes she had ever seen a human have, his dark black  layered hair shined as he sat on the stairs with his head in his hands. She felt sorry for the boy every night she had listened  to him talk about ending his life, she quiet didn't understand why he would say such a thing, she saw what a big heart the boy had and how creative he was just by watching him from this dusty old attic. She then waited until night fall where she would be able to walk the earth as a human being.
When  night fall hit she than transformed into a human, she had long blonde hair with bangs , light green eyes with black eyeliner and mascara on. She wore a  black tutu ,a core set top, black gloves, spider web black tights , keen high boots and a little black hat on her head , had deiced tonight she would mat the boy at a party she over heard him talking about on the phone. When she got to the party she saw him leaning against the wall wearing a black jacket, red shirt, with black ripped jeans. She  smile softly as she began to make her  make her way towards him, when he saw her he quietly sat up.
  "Hello", she said as she said as she stood before him.
"Hey", he said as he  smiled a little bit.
"Whats your name ", he said now staring at the ground.
She then stepped closer to him , that she could all most smell his breath,"Alice", she said.
"Whats your name", she asked back.
"Chris", said the boy.
The boy and girl walked out side and sat on the stairs. She then crossed her legs "why do you hurt your self Chris" she questioned as she turned her face towards his.
"Because I'm worst less", he said as he looked down.
"Your not worth less your beautifully", she said  as she lend into his face and kissed  him, she then got up and started to span around as rain came down from the dark night sky.
Chris looked down at the ground as his face turned red ,until he felt a small warm hand pull him . They then danced in the rain until thunder started to roar in the sky. The two than ran inside the house laughing.
Alice face then darkened.
"What's wrong ", asked Chris.
"Promise me you wont hurt your self anymore, your to much of a beautifully soul too be destroying your self", said Alice .
Chris was silent for a second, " I promise", he said.
Alice then clasped to the floor  as a tear ran down her face.
"Alice what's wrong", Chris looking worried. 
"My time's up tehehe remember our promise", said Alice.
"Oh , by the ways Chris", said Alice.
"Yeah", asked Chris.
"I'm glad I had the chance to talk to you ,I kind of fell in love with you", said Alice.
Chris looked at her strangely "what are you talking about I' m going to get help", he said.
But before he could a white light flashed and all that laid in front of him  was a doll.
                                               One Year Later.
Chris woke up for school , he  had to harry up or his new friends would leave him as he rushed to the bath room he passed Alice siting on the desk, They both were no longer in darkness instead they where in the light.

© 2012 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on October 31, 2012
Last Updated on November 1, 2012
Tags: love

Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500