loop.

loop.

A Story by pieece of the pie
"

This was fun to read again. I wrote this early summer so it was fun to come back to it. I guess so fun that I decided to post it here after just creating an account lmao

"
It's that time of the day.
Parts of the world are still asleep, parts of the world are waking up. Parts of the world hasn't had sleep since 2000 years ago. That could be my fault but who are you to blame me? Are you a literal God looking over earth from...I don't even know myself! I could be above the universe, I could be below the universe but I will never really know. The first time I woke from my slumber of a million years, I freaked the crap out of one side of the universe. There are about 20 huge rocks on the side of the earth because of my anxious screaming. I'm not the one to blame for that! You would scream and put the earth in fatal danger if you awoke in a place that made you unable to feel your own body! All I've been doing is watching...

Until I heard a voice. In my head? Probably. Although, said voice sounds like it is right next to me. Whenever it speaks, I smell a very distant hint of an entire city burning along with its weak and judgmental people. Just a hint.
Though I don't know what the voice is or WHERE it is (hell, where I am), I always try to speak to it. Sometimes it answers, most of the time it doesn't.

Anyway, I have an idea.
This may or may not be my key out of this place. 

It's that time of the day.
Parts of the world are still asleep, parts of the world are waking up. Parts of the world hasn't had sleep since 2001 years ago.

© 2022 pieece of the pie


FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

Author's Note

pieece of the pie
first post hi

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on March 28, 2022
Last Updated on March 28, 2022
Tags: short, VERY short, time loop, no noticeable plot

Author

pieece of the pie
pieece of the pie

VA



About
i write short stories more..