The truth may hurt just a little bit.

The truth may hurt just a little bit.

A Story by Rhiannon Leigh
"

Just a story about a girl(like me) who has many disastrous dilemmas. Fortunately she manages to escape these but lands herself in more trouble. Worth a read.

"
You know the feeling you get when you're not sure if it really happened, or if it's just a dream?

I suffer from this. I cant escape the harsh consequences that are life and i escape to a fantasy world. You see I'm dreaming. I'm in a field, I'm walking through the beautiful spring grass, when i see him. I don't know who he is but, what do I  know is that he's there. I'm suddenly inside school. Trapped inside the corridors. I turn to see that figure chasing me again.

I run, catching speed, but I end up at the end of the corridor. But, no where to turn. He's there. It's claw like arms reach toward me and i hesitate, but it carries on toward me. Tears roll down my face as i pray that this will soon be over. "It's just a dream, you won't really die." I reassure myself. The creature grunts and falls to it's knees. I look to see him standing behind the creature. "I'm back." He said and stared content at me. He really did save me. He was the night prince of my dreams, yet I hadn't stopped to see that he was just what I needed. An absolution.

© 2014 Rhiannon Leigh


Author's Note

Rhiannon Leigh
My font kinda went dodgy. I'm not sure how to correct it. Let me know what you think of this dialogue. If you like it let me know, and I'll write plenty more.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on December 1, 2014
Last Updated on December 1, 2014
Tags: Cynical, Non-fiction