ღ Heart In Pain. ღ

ღ Heart In Pain. ღ

A Book by Lokesh


No Chapters


© 2013 Lokesh


Author's Note

Lokesh
“Not a lot of people knows, what it feels to be like in pain.
When you can actually feel the pain in your heart. I mean they understand, everybody understands……for a while.
And then they want the kid, who’s in pain, to do something he knows he can’t do, to move on.
So after a while, people stop understanding, I mean they won’t understand it always. But the kid won’t stop feeling that pain…that Love, the feeling that people won’t feel.
People will always tell that kid to move on, they find it madness, waiting for her…to come back.”
Here the thing I tell you…..that love you shared with your partner was only felt by you two, not by the whole world or by these people around you. They know about the love, that is why they will understand, But won’t feel it. Because only you two can feel that love.
I figured it out too late. You got to learn to hide the pain, the suffering, practicing smiling in the mirror. Because people will not always understand, because they don’t feel. But you’ll always feel that pain and love inside your heart. So try to put on a mask.
Sometimes somethings are beyond worth proving to this world, they are just to be feel by our heart.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
Added on March 5, 2013
Last Updated on March 5, 2013
Tags: beauty, Believe, Birds, Broken Heart, Candle, elephant, Emre, Eyes, Fouzdar, God, Hafiz, Hand, Harm, Heart, Infinite, innocence, KahlilGibran, kids, lake, Light, LokeshFouzdar, Love, lover, Nature

Author

Lokesh
Lokesh

Jaipur, India



Writing