Through the Eyes Of

Through the Eyes Of

A Story by poetic-raven2012

Through the Eyes Of

Can all eyes see even? Is it possible for the eyes of one person to see the same thing as the eyes of another person? Where one person sees a tree, ages old and ages wise, another may see only the money that could be made if the tree were chopped down and turned to paper. Can a girl raised in a mansion-home in Florida see the world the same as a girl raised in a small apartment in Illinois?

If a bubbly, rich, over-tanned girl and a down-to-earth, lower class, naturally tanned girl both looked at a person, could they ever form close to the same conclusion about them? When one's definition of rich is another's of poor, is there ever a common ground?

If I set two people in front of you, would personal bias not effect which you would be more inclined to talk to?  One smiling big, with perfect hair and skin, donning Aeropostale, and one with no smile, but a warm glimmer in her eyes, wind-mussed hair and unexplained scars, donning a band t-shirt.

You could pick the first to identify with, and become the best of friends, relating to each other on every point, and I could be the same, but with the second. My friend and I could be the wild summer hair and reddened skin, while you and yours could be the epitome of the nightlife, with flawless all-over bronze tans. For me though, when comparing the two, our friendship seems the kind to make trees, while yours would be the kind to make paper.

 

 

© 2010 poetic-raven2012


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on February 16, 2010
Last Updated on February 16, 2010

Author

poetic-raven2012
poetic-raven2012

Baltimore, MD



About
Hiya. I'm Jenn, I'm fifteen. I have the five most amazing best friends in the world. ♥ I spend as much time as possible with them as possible. I hate being home; my mom and I constantly fight. .. more..

Writing
dd dd

A Poem by poetic-raven2012