FANBOYS;

FANBOYS;

A Story by poetic-raven2012

FANBOYS;

For every time I try and escape you pull me back with a silken sharp hand hiding sharp claws.

And every time I let you drag me back there, back to where you made me use my metal, where she needs me to save her, where he thought he could save us.

Neither him nor her could save me from myself. She tried to save me, I tried to save her, and in the end we put too much energy on the other to care about ourselves and we imploded.

But I cry before imploding, because I did not save her, because she will think my implosion was her fault, or he will cry and then implode too.

Yet in some unforeseen world, we are both together, happy, with no FANBOYS; no strict rules, no strict You to hold us back.

So on the implosion date, we will be reborn together just as we will die together, and in both times we will be happy, semi-colon, the end of FANBOYS, we will be free.

 

 

© 2010 poetic-raven2012


Author's Note

poetic-raven2012
written 6/1/1. just a little guided babble.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ha, yeah I remember my seventh grade english teacher talking about Fanboys and going on and on about them but I can't remember specifically what she said.... either way this was different/ creative. So awesome job, keep on writing.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

631 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 27, 2010
Last Updated on June 27, 2010

Author

poetic-raven2012
poetic-raven2012

Baltimore, MD



About
Hiya. I'm Jenn, I'm fifteen. I have the five most amazing best friends in the world. ♥ I spend as much time as possible with them as possible. I hate being home; my mom and I constantly fight. .. more..

Writing
dd dd

A Poem by poetic-raven2012