THE ASTROMATES... FOREWORD.

THE ASTROMATES... FOREWORD.

A Story by ron s king
"

Beneath is written a description of what this book is all about.

"
This book is about two men, Alexo and Richard, who become involved in the crazy world of Astrology. Richard is somewhat naive and allows the more crafty and shrewder Alexo to lead Richard into a maze of mischief… Into the world of dating, Astro-dating, whereby astrology is the theme. While Alexo wants to write a book, based on Richard’s escapades with twelve ‘Zodiac’ women, Richard is only concerned with an idea of emptying three ‘Jollybags’.
This farce ends up with Richard undergoing a long term in the local prison and it is within these walls that the real madness begins, as Richard, driven on by Alexo, begins to understand the ‘Drawbacks’ in life, when the planet Saturn sits within a ‘Birth-Chart’ There is no intention of being wise or loaded with a knowledge of Astrology, just a smile as the book was written and a tongue in cheek, in the expectance that any reader will find the whole escapade amusing…

© 2013 ron s king


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Just wanted to let you know I have started reading this story and I have smiled quite a bit. You are a very good story teller and the carefree adventures of Richard and Alexo are quite entertaining. Be well. Lydi**

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 15, 2013
Last Updated on December 15, 2013

Author

ron s king
ron s king

London, Kent, United Kingdom



About
I am a writer and poet of a number of books with an especial fondness of poetry, Free-Verse, Sonnets, etc. I have written over forty books, all of which are published by Lulu. I am also an Astro-Psy.. more..

Writing