The Night I Met You In My Dreams

The Night I Met You In My Dreams

A Story by Aiden Christopher Pafford

I was walking alone in a dark dismal forest. The chilly air seemed to pierce my very core as I felt a drop of icy cold wetness hit my head. Thn another, and another, then suddenly a down pour of wetness consumed my body. As the cold wetness hit my eyes, they began to burn. "This was not an ordinary rain," I thought to myself as a pungent smell went into my nostrils. I then noticed that this rain, or whatever it was, was far more thicker than water. This rain seemed to coat your skin in a flimy almost sliminess and then it became clear to me that this mysterious rain was made of blood. Terrified at my revelation and becoming increasingly becoming more frightened by the dark, I broke into a run. I traveled only a few yards as I began to hear what seemed like footprints following fast behind me. "Was I being chased," I said aloud to the night air as I kept running through the dark abysmal forest. It wasn't until I heard her voice, that I stopped dead in my tracks.
"Aiden!! Aiden wait!! Help me Aiden please!!"
I listened very carefully for the direction of the distressed girl's voice and began to follow it. As I. Approached her the bloody rainstorm ceased as the moonlight began to penetrate the darkness. It was then I saw her face. She was beautiful although covered in the crimson afterwash with her pale skin and high cheekbones. Her deep brown eyes were mysterious and were gazing deeply into mine. Her brown hair was flowing in long straight. Furrows that clung to her back and lead down to her waistline. And her soft pouty lips seemed seductive, yet inviting. She grabbed hold of me and thrust her arms around my neck, burying her face into my shoulder and wept. I stood there stunned for a moment then decided to comfort this beautiful cherub that seemed to know me. I caressed her flowing hair gently as I whispered into her ear,"Shh. I am right here. I believe the worse is over now." She looked deeply into my eyes again and this time there was something familiar about them. She parted her lips and crushed them to mine as I tasted the blood from the rain on her lips. Taken off guard for a moment, then becoming aware of the passion she expressed, I returned the kiss slowly. As my lips parted her tongue began to probe massaging mine with lust. After a few moments I saw a bright light envelope us as we were somehow whisked away by the moon. We arrived at a bed chamber, no longer covered in blood and completely nude in front of each other. We ceased kissing and for the first time, I took in this beautiful form before me. Her body was well curved and proportion with her milky white skin and suculent curves. Her breasts were firm and perky jutting slightly from her chest. Her pelvis was clean and completely shaven, revealing a perfect line that traced from the center in between her gorgeously shaped thighs.
She took me by the hand and led me to the heart shaped bed and laid me down upon it. The satin sheets rubbed softly against my backside as she gripped my manhood and began stroking slowly. I stiffened immediately to her touch as she smiled lovingly at me. "I love you Aiden." was all she said as she took me into her mouth. She moved slowly up and down on my firm member, guiding it deeper into her loving mouth, while carefully tracing the length with her tongue. After a few moments my body began to tense as my swollen member became very sensitive to the sensations her mouth was giving. I leaned her back to where she lied parallel to me and I began to kiss her with passionate arousal. Our bodies began to grow closer together as if being pulled together by an unknown force as my lust began to consume me. I slowly released from her lips as I began to explore her with my tongue and kiss. I licked a trail across her left cheek to her neck, placing soft sucking kisses upon her trailing my way from one ear to the next, nibbling on her perfect ear for a moment. Before whispering, "I love you." she moaned with pleasure as I continued my journey, sliding my tongue across her collarbone and onto her beautiful milky white breasts. She squealed with delightful ecstasy as my lips parted and I took her swollen pink n****e into my mouth. My hand caresses and massages the free mound of flesh as I suck and nibble on the firm n****e.
"Oh my God Aiden more baby!" she proclaimed as her back arched with approval. I licked my way across to the other breast repeating my pattern as she grasped my hair and moaned louder. I then trailed my way down to her bellybutton and kissed it a moment while massaging both breasts. She began to squeal at the sensations I was sending through out her aroused form. "oh Aiden!" was all she managed to say as her breathing became labored with passion. I then made my way across the boarder of her waistline down to her lovezone. I took in her scent of arousal for a moment and an animal like passion consumed my aching loins. Like a madman I devoured her button licking and sucking simultaneously as her body began to respond. She lifted her body pressing me against her c**t as she grabbed me by the hair, grinding against me fervently. He screamed in pleasure and proclaimed, "I'm coming!!!" as her warm delicious juices flowed into my wanting mouth. After savoring every drop of love she delivered, I. Returned to her lips and lissed her hard and deep, sucking and nibbling on her tongue. I lay ontop of her perfectly aligned with her body and placed the head of my aching rod against the opening of her tight wet love hole. She opened her legs invitingly and I lead my way in slowly inch by inch as our bodies for the first time connected. I began slowly moving in and out of her as the sounds of our muffled moans filled the room as our kissing grew more intense with passion. My body kept increasing with intensity as my gentle slow movements, became faster and harder. We released from the kiss as the intensity of our carnal movements took over our bodies.
"oh my love you feel so good!" I proclaimed as our passionate love making filled the room.
"oh Aiden this is amazing! Take me baby! I love you" she responded with total commitment. I replied "I love you too my heart!" was all I could manage to. Say as my breath became hurried and shallow. My love rod penetrated deeper as my balls made soft slapping noises as her now very wet lovezone began to make small sucking noises from each labored thrusts.
my body suddenly tensed as I Looked into her eyes and revealed, " I'm close"
"oh yes's Aiden take me I'm close to. Come for me baby fill me with. Your love!!" she exclaimed as my body began to shake and my movements sporadic with impending release.
I looked deep into her eyes as my hot love lava released with her flood of passion as we moaned thrusting and exclaimed our intense release to one another. I collapsed ontop of her and kissed her lovingly while remaining inside her. "I love you. I whispered softly as I closed my eyes and cuddles her softly, laying my head on her breasts.
"I love you too my Aiden" she responded as the darkness consumed me and I awakened.
I remember each vivid detail of the moment as I lay in my bed wishing one day for this dream to come true. I close my eyes each night hoping to. Relive, the night I met you in my dreams.

© 2014 Aiden Christopher Pafford


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

370 Views
Added on November 1, 2014
Last Updated on November 4, 2014

Author

Aiden Christopher Pafford
Aiden Christopher Pafford

dfw, TX



About
I am Aiden Christopher Pafford. I am 16/m and I enjoy writing. I suck at this profile junk, but I will try anyway. I was born Aiden Christopher Miller on November 9, 1998. My mother and father w.. more..

Writing