Romance of a poor young girl (part 1)

Romance of a poor young girl (part 1)

A Story by E.N.Ghaffar
"

A story about a girl whose love life is messed up. Find out how she steers away from drama, and drools at the love of her life, whom she will never get, but she stays strong, and never gives up!

"
CHAPTER 1
Eshal almost tripped as she saw a young boy around her age. Hi Dlorah! He said in a warm voice. Oh, she thought.Dlorah was in her 3/4 class, and also the jerk she got in so much trouble from.
(but I'll tell you more about that later) so this boy must be her older brother. I should hurry, she mumbled. Hello mom, she said as she entered the car. How was school? Her mom asked. Really nice, Eshal replied. We started dodge ball in gym, and we have a science test next week on Monday.you should study when you get home, supposed her mom. Ok, nodded Eshal as they pulled into the parking lot.Eshal plopped on her bed as she got out her study notes. That boy was beautiful, she muttered. His eyes sparkled and his smile was so bright and cheerful. I totally dig his light brown hair and long pointy nose. He is so tall and slender, but he is in the sixth grade. He will never fall for some dopey 4th grader like me, sighed Eshal, snapping out of her daydreams. She studied for one hour, before reading the book Dracula for the 7th time  She went down for dinner, took a shower and went into bed. I  hope I see him tomorrow, she hoped, and then slowly drifted off to sleep.

CHAPTER 2

The next morning, Eshal got ready for school as fast as she could. When she arrived, she spotted him in his line, chatting with his friends. He was grinning really wide.Eshal was lost on trance just until her 3rd grade friend Addison snapped her out of it. That's Grant, she giggled, are you crushing one him?
Yeah, blushed Eshal. Let's talk to him during recess, Addison said. Who are his friends? Eshal asked. That's shyla, Addison replied, pointing to the pale brunette, and that is Mathew, the Mexican one with black hair. Mathew seemed to hear them, and he growled, im not Mexican.Eshal gulped. Grant was getting closer to them. Hi Addison, shyla said. Meet Eshal, Addison smiled as she shoved Eshal in front of them.Eshal, being a shy girl, blushed and backed up. Hi, they grinned.Eshal's heart stopped.
Grant was staring right at her. The bell rang, and the girls ran to their line. Not bad for your first time, laughed Addison. Tell me about it, sighed Eshal, I can't wait for recess.

© 2020 E.N.Ghaffar


Author's Note

E.N.Ghaffar
This is only part one,so there will be much more.
Ignore any upper case lower case grammar problems,
or any other mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The grammar is poor, you don't use the punctuation...or paragraphing...or quotation marks, which make it unreadable, I'm afraid. So grammar, punctuation, and case can't be ignored.

Want to see how much they matter? Have your computer read this piece aloud to learn what the reader "hears." It's not at all like what you hear as you read because you cheat. Only you know where to pause or add emphasis and emotion. The reader has only what's on the page. And while they would normally have punctuation to help...



Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
1 Review
Added on March 22, 2020
Last Updated on March 22, 2020

Author

E.N.Ghaffar
E.N.Ghaffar

ontario, north, Canada



About
I love writing poetry so much. My poems are mostly about love and nature. I'm a hopeless romantic and I love writing stories. more..

Writing
Spring Spring

A Poem by E.N.Ghaffar





Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Compartment 114
Compartment 114