Bunny love

Bunny love

A Story by Charlie
"

This story is about my rabbit and how he inspired me to do my dream job. I am planning to put it in chicken soup for the soul

"

                           

I want to tell a story of a wonderful pet who inspired me to become an animal trainer.

Taught me patience and is always there for me. This creature is my pet rabbit. He has floppy ears a cute stubby tail, brown and white fur and a fluffy body. His name is Sherey.  When I teach him to him to walk on his leash he showed me anger got me nowhere with him. He would be stubborn sometimes and not do anything that got me mad. When I was calm he would come to me most times. He is always there by listening me to my problems when my parents got mad at me or my friends. He never left my side. You can tell that he truly loves me. One time the cage was open for twenty four hours he never left and decides to move on. I may not always be there for him. I regret that. I also regret those times when I was as not nice to him five years ago. He still forgave me. Now day he is seven years old. Well trained rabbit that walks on his leash. Helps me with some yard work by pulling a sled with leaves in it. One time he made this girl with some mental problems happy when we where near the bookstore. The smile on that girls face was truly amazing. I will always remember the girls smile. I am going to truly miss him when his time comes.

Charlotte standley   

© 2012 Charlie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww :) My brother's always wanted a bunny and now I know why :) Great job!! :) :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


My tutor probaly going to help me with it but please point out the mistakes

Posted 11 Years Ago


I can only say that you need to work on grammatical issues and incorporating figurative language.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 3, 2012
Last Updated on June 3, 2012

Author

Charlie
Charlie

bristow, VA



About
Hi I love animals and someday want to be a zoologist. Right now I am 18 and in college. I also like to ride horses and I play guitar more..

Writing
T T

A Story by Charlie


camp lozart camp lozart

A Story by Charlie