Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
bad grammer story about a creature

bad grammer story about a creature

A Story by powerandstars
"

Think whatever you want and enjoy it! Whether that be scrolling on social media or playing lacrosse. Live in your own world because everybody care's more about themselves than they do about you!

"
There once was a boy who felt like a creature other than himself. He dressed in the skin of a human pretending to be one and watching every action his human self would make. He was a outsider to his own person. The boy laughed at the jokes of the ones with humor and felt no malice to the ones who hurt him. He was merely spectating the actions. Although the boy felt like a creature rather than human, the boy had a friend. The boys friend was more human than anything. The friend new about every human feeling and emotion, he was one with society and game of life. The boy worked with the friend to find humanity and mask his creature from society. He smiled with the friend and laughed and copied every action of the human. However, the boy was not human, and a creature he was. So one day the friend came to visit the boy. The boy thanked the friend for teaching him how to be human and how to have humanity, the friend smiled and said, "No worries, I will always be here when you want to be human, even though I never think you will be. Like the wind in the grass and the universe with its stars, I know you will never be someone but instead something".  After the friend said that the boy hugged his friend. Then the boy tore off the human skin he was wearing and reviewed a beautiful yet terrifying figure. The figure looked godly and one could fall in love at the first glance yet so ugly one could faint at the sight of the creature.
 The new form of the boy then ran through the walls of life and into a realm of discovery and experience. The boy (now creature) never belong with humanity yet loved viewing it without bias or resentment. He bounded for his place in the world viewing it as the perfect place. Moreover, any experience can be beautiful,good or bad. It is best to enjoy the happiness and pain ones has. But never dive to deep into that pain or you will run in circles only to go insane and never see anything but thoughts of death. Similar things will happen with the happiness one can experience. 

© 2024 powerandstars


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on April 27, 2024
Last Updated on April 27, 2024