Not In Love

Not In Love

A Story by Prattz
"

A very short tale where the story is portrayed through the dialogues between them. It is about the unspoken, unrequited love & emotions that are a part of certain relationships which are undefined.

"

Not In Love

“Hello! Wake me up at 3 am! Got to prepare for tomorrow’s crucial presentation”, he said on the 1 am call.


“Are you alright?” she asked sensing the unrest in his voice.


“She got engaged…I boozed & had weed! Got distracted but have taken out all the frustration. I am good now, so don’t worry!” he assured her sensing the calmness in her voice.


“Okay” saying she disconnected the call.


She kept checking the time fearing she might fall asleep before its 3 am.


“Wake Up! Are you okay? U didn’t puke like always right?” she asked sternly as soon as he received the call.


“You didn’t sleep?” he asked.


“Why would I not sleep? Anyway good luck for the presentation. I am sleeping” she snapped back.


“Chill I am fine! This girl was just too lucky that I took one whole day to move on! Sweetheart you know that my one true love is and will always be Success & Money!” he laughed loudly in his typical arrogant style.


“Why should I be worried? I am not in love with you” She disconnected and lay awake for a long time like always.


Her heart felt a pang of jealousy which eventually turned to remorse like always. They broke up years back and are now ‘Just Friends’ she consoled herself as always. 

© 2016 Prattz


Author's Note

Prattz
ignore grammar problems, I am a newbie and hence kept it short. Suggestions for improvements are welcome :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very well written and an absolutely engaging story with brilliant portrayals! Keep up the good work! Look forward to more of it :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Prattz

7 Years Ago

thank you so much! it is really encouraging! :) will try to do better! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
1 Review
Added on August 16, 2016
Last Updated on August 17, 2016

Author

Prattz
Prattz

India



About
victim of own desires more..