Deepu and veer

Deepu and veer

A Story by Praveen kumar
"

This is a story of small girl hpow she achieved her dreams and succeded in her life

"
This is a story of a small girl who lived in a small town her name was deepu from childhood she had only one dream she wanted to become an actor she was aspired by a big star actor named rani............ 
However the days went on years passed our little girl deepu is now grown up However she managed to succeed in her dream step by step (acting in small ads  acting as a character artist in small movies which has no regocnisation at all)   she struggled alot but never gave up on her dream she finally acted as a heroine in a small mve which does not gain any popularity for deepu, she also done glamourous roles (in which she has to expose alot but she wanted to fulfill her dream no matter what)  
Now here comes our hero name veer  son of rani ji  because he was star kid he easily managed to enter the industry but not very succesful in giving a blockbuster. Both of our stars wanted to proove their talent but they are not getting such roles in movies what they wanted 
Then a director sanju asked Both of them to act his next mve they said ok because if they dont act their future is finished as actor. 
Both of them met for the first time in the set (they know each other before but never met personally)   the first scene was a love scene they acted very well such as real couples does by seeing that scene sanju thought they will be the best pair ever in film industry the film was completed and it was a huge blockbuster and also the film receives best director award best actor award best actress award and Both of them got best onscreen couple for that year. 
After that every director wanted to make movies with Both as stars years passed they become superstars they recieved awards but they never said no to sanju mve no matter how much busy they are they Both say that sanju is first every one is next. 
Years passed their freindship turned into love they Both got married and living happily as deepu was huge fan of rani mother of veer she was very politeful and respectfull for her mother in law never said a word against the decision of rani. 
Deepu quit acting as she has manage her home deepu and veer had a cute baby veer wish was he want to be a director he started direction. 
One day while Both deepu and rani were watching tv in which One of the deepu mve was running at suddenly rani began to laugh deepu wondered why she was laughing and asked her what is the reason to laugh then rani replied is that was acting u r showing ur body thats it it does not call acting, deepu got angry by those words and and said who knows what u have done on those days to get roles in movies rani replied what do u mean rani got angry by those words and slaps deepu, deepu gets angry and slaps her mother in law veer was entering the room and saw deepu slapping his mother seeing This veer got angry and not knowing anything he slapped deepu and said get out and not given a chance to deepu to talk or say what happened actually. 
Deepu left to her parents home with her baby  after that deepu felt very lonely deepu also got some proposal for movies she rejected deepu father suggested her to accept the truth and move on there is no limits for u go and act in movies its ur dream deepu its ur passion u cant let go ur dreams for some One else. 
Deepu again started to act in movies and veer on his was directing and acting in films but they Both not getting succesful in their films, 
Then sanju wanted to see them together again he offered Both of them a movie they initially rejected because they dont want to see each other anymore but sanju remembered them that they dont say no matter what happens for sanju film then Both convinced but they said that it will be the last mve in which we are acting together sanju agreed for that condition. 
Shooting started One day veer asked deepu what happened actually deepu said everything to him and felt sorry for abusing her mother in law she should have never said like that and cried alot veer understand everything felt bad for himself for what he did to deepu.. 
Next day....... 
Veer mom ask veer y r u acting with her again iam not happy with what r u doing please stop that 
Veer replied angrily its all ur fault why we were seperated i havent given her a chance to talk i always thought u r always right but ur wrong i was angry and dont know anything but u know everything u r elder than us u should stoped me but didnt done that 
Say me One thing maa if there is ur daughter in place of deepu and her husband throws her out of her house will u be kalm seeing all that... 
Listening to that rani broke into tears and apologised to her son Veer.. 
The movie got released and it was a huge blockbuster breaks all records in industry the also gets awards for best female and male actors  on the awards night Veer again proposed deepu but not with a diamond ring instead of that he gives their baby as a proposal she accepts the proposal very happily.
.............. The end...............

© 2017 Praveen kumar


Author's Note

Praveen kumar
This is my first story please forgive me if there are any grammer mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on May 25, 2017
Last Updated on May 25, 2017

Author

Praveen kumar
Praveen kumar

Hyderabad, Telangana, India