Gates of Pleasures

Gates of Pleasures

A Story by Prem Prakash
"

Rohit and his girlfriend helped me to get Misha in their car

"
While returning home from the party, I was sitting besides Misha. Rohit and Neelam were sitting in front. They were already a couple of college and so, Rohit was showing his love for her freely.

Misha was down a few glasses of wine but was looking well in her senses. With each opportunity, I was coming closer to her till I started touching her side and started feeling her.

She was hot and hard to touch and feel. Looking at Rohit and Neelam's constant physical touch increased my sexual tension to feel Misha. After a few minutes, Misha started getting a bit hotter which I could feel. Now I had come so close to her that we were touching each other from sides and my elbow could feel the side of her left b**b.

Rohit already knew my intentions that I wanted to get physical with Misha and he had told the same to Neelam too. Neelam got really excited knowing this and she made this plan.

She had convinced Misha to come to her birthday party and made arrangements for her favourite drink, white wine. While the party was in full swing, Neelam ensured that Misha had just one extra glass of wine than she can handle.

While she was high, Neelam dragged both of us to the dance floor and dimmed the lights so that I could touch her freely. From time to time, she was supplying wine to Misha so that she remains high.

After spending some time dancing together, I could feel Misha was responding well to my touches and her grip on herself was getting loose. She was falling into my arms freely and enjoying our closeness.

It was right time to move for the next step as Neelam winked at me. She asked Misha if she would like to go with her to her place. Rohit and I followed them. While moving towards the car, Rohit told me that Misha seems ready for the encounter and asked me to keep on making moves.

While we were half way, Rohit pulled the car off the road in a secluded place. Neelam said "hey guys, we are getting a bit horny, can we spend a little time outside if you don't mind".

"Please feel free to do whatever you want to do" Misha said in half her senses. Rohit pushed Neelam to the door of car and started smooching her. It was hard for my c**k to control to see such a scene hapenning so close to my eyes with a beautiful girl sitting besides me.

Misha was also looking at them from the corners of her eyes as if she too was having pleasures from their shamelessness. Rohit had placed her hands on Neelam's b***s and she was holding his fingers tightly.

The sexual tension was increasing between us and I placed my hands on hers. She responded by placing her other hand on mine.

Without thinking of any consequences, I touched her erect tits with my index finger. Instead of stopping me, she just closed her eyes as if she was waiting for it. The gates of pleasures opened for me by this signal. I spent no further time and slipped my hands to unhook her bra.

She helped me to unhook and take it off. To further heat up the environment, I hung her bra on the rear view mirror to make it obvious what I was doing with Misha.

Now her b***s were free for me to play with them. Meanwhile Neelam had already turned and was facing us to see what we were upto. Rohit was squeasing her b***s vigorously and kissing her neck from the back.

Neelam had actually turned to face us to guide and direct me. She winked at me to signal for the next move. I first put my hands inside her T-shirt to feel her b***s. With one hand, I was pressing them hardly with my fingers and had wrapped my other hand around her neck to bring her closer for smooch.

I asked Rohit to pull down the window glasses so that they can see us live and cheer us. I took off Misha's top and jeans and tore her underwear. Neelam was shouting "Yes Misha, take his c**k out and suck it, you b***h"

I was getting even more turned on by their roudy hooting. "F**k her hard, F**k her hard" both were chanting.

"Make me a b***h, take me in" moaned Misha. I had already started licking her vagina and put my tongue inside her. She was moaning badly and begging to put my c**k inside her.

"Go ahead and f**k her" shouted Neelam. I inserted my c**k inside her and put my hands on her mouth to limit her shout. "So big" she managed to say with eyes wide open in pain and excitment. I started moving it in and out slowly and maintained the same momentum till I sensed that it's time to move at my fastest.

I gathered all my energies and started f*****g her with full force. I had no idea how much of my penis was going inside her and coming out. It was just so fast and forceful that every single thrust was compelling her to moan loudly. After a few minutes, her body started shaking madly and she was shivering with excitment with eyes closed in satisfaction. I slowed the tempo and took my c**k out slowly and let her feel and enjoy the pleasures of her orgasm.

Later Neelam and Rohit dropped us at out places. They had opened the gates of pleasures for us.

© 2017 Prem Prakash


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on July 29, 2017
Last Updated on July 29, 2017
Tags: Sex, young adult, adult, erotic