Ramani's Puppet

Ramani's Puppet

A Story by Savannah
"

This short story is based on a dream I had a couple of years ago. A boy named Grayson finds himself extremely trapped into a sexually desirable, but emotionally unstable relationship.

"

Ramani watches me from across the tent and although there are about thirty other people underneath it with us, her eyes seem to only have the ability to focus on mine.  I should be listening to Cassandra while she’s talking to me (This is our first date, after all..) but all I can think about is Ramani.  Her eyes keep catching mine, and even though I am in a place completely not erotic, I can’t help but remember the way that those bright brown eyes look when they’re closed…

I also can’t help but notice that the way the wind rolls off of the ocean’s waves and onto my neck is similar to the way that she breathes in it; so warm and almost moist.  The color of the dark tan island beach sand is almost identical to her skin, but the texture is much different.  Ramani’s skin is the softest skin that I have ever had the opportunity to feel with my own hands; definitely nothing like the gritty texture of the sand here.

“Grayson, ya still here with me?”  Cassandra knew that I had been daydreaming, but I was sure she didn’t know what about.  I don’t think any girl would like to know that her current date is thinking about his ex girlfriend while she is talking to him.  It was disrespectful of me, and I knew that, so I straightened my back, turned my body to better face her, and looked at her eyes.

“Yes, Cass, I’m here with you.  Just thinking is all.  My apologies.”  She continues to talk about work and her family and I continue to think about Ramani.  I know that it’s wrong, but God, I can’t help it.  Everything reminds me of her.  She’s like heroine.

I bring my eyes up to see if she is still looking at me through all of the dancing people between us to find that she is, but she now has a glass of some kind of liquor in her hands.  Part of me hopes that it isn’t tequila because she’s on a date with some a*****e and tequila isn’t what Ramani drinks when she’s trying to control herself.  I know that better than anyone, and from the way that The A*****e is looking at her, I can see that he, also, has an idea..  I make a note of it not to let her leave with him tonight.  I would wait until Cassandra left in her car, and then I would put Ramani in mine and make sure she got home safely.

Her eyes are locked on mine and, God, that brown does something to me..  Her hair is down and fills the air around her body in loose, blonde beach waves.  She has a pale, pink flower on the right side of her head, similar to the color flower that I put in the exact spot on our first date.
Ramani isn’t a very innocent girl.  Actually, she’s the furthest thing from an innocent girl that I have ever met..  She’s sexual, promiscuitive, and drop-dead beautiful to top it off.  She is the type of girl who knows how beautiful she is and uses it against men to get what she wants; sex.  I don’t know what exactly it is about Ramani that makes her want sex so badly, but it’s almost like it’s air to her.  She can’t live without it.

The wind blows and hits my neck and makes me shiver from the memories.  From the other side of the tent, I see her hair move gently against the wind and I remember what her hair felt like against my skin, all over my body.  It’s so soft and inviting..  Her lips part as she is about to respond to something that The A*****e said to her and it reminds me of the soft kisses.  She has kissed me everywhere with those lips…

I notice myself pressing against my jeans and fight back another shiver.  I shift the way that I’m sitting so that Cass won’t know what’s going on and I try my hardest to focus on her.  She is talking about her job.  “Billy was so rude to me at the drinking fountain the other day, Grayson… I almost cried.” Billy just so happens to be The A*****e..  Of course he was rude.

Natural instinct, and maybe a little jealousy, gives me the urge to get up, walk over there, and break his nose, but I know that would definitely be the wrong thing to do in this event, so instead I ask Cassandra, “What did he say to you?”

“Well, first he asked me why I was wearing spandex at work, and then I told him because they’re comfortable, and then he started talking about how ‘juicy’ my a*s looks in them and-” after that I sort of zoned out again.  In my defense, it was her fault this time.  She started talking about asses, and now I was thinking about, you guessed it, Ramani’s a*s.  It’s the perfect size and shape.  Seriously, no girl in this world has the perfect a*s, but I’ll be damned if Ramani doesn’t..  It’s perky and firm, but round and easy to grab onto during make out sessions, and just in general.  I think that her a*s is probably the thing that initially attracted me to her the most.

Don’t get me wrong, the rest of her is pretty perfect, too.  Her breasts are full, round, perky, and always slightly protruding out of the top of her bikini.  Her waist is small, and it felt so nice to put my arms around, and her legs, oh my God, her legs!  I could go on for hours about how beyond perfect this girl looks..

I look at her again now and see that, as expected, you can see the tops of her perfect breasts.  She is sitting down, so I can’t see much else, but she sees me looking, and without hesitation turns to The A*****e and asks a question.  He nods, and they get up to dance.

It’s a fast song, and quickly and unexpectedly, she is moving her hips and grinding her body against his in a way that I can’t ignore.  Her seductive eyes are on mine every chance she gets, and my heart is racing extraordinarily fast.

I take Cassandra’s hand, not caring that she is talking to me, and pull her into the middle of the tent, fairly close to Ramani and Billy, to dance.  The dance goes on for about four minutes before the song ends and it’s a slow song.  Cassandra walks to get something to drink without saying anything, so I follow her.  When I make it to the drink table just after she does, I notice that she is upset.

I didn’t have to ask.  “You’ve been staring at Ramani all night, Grayson..  I know that she is beautiful, and I know that you’ve been in a pretty serious relationship with her, but if you weren’t ready, then you shouldn’t have asked me to come to the party as your date tonight.” She was right..  It was wrong of me, but I just thought that Cassandra was so beautiful, and if there was anyone who might have the ability to take my mind off of Ramani for the night, it would be her.

“I’m sorry, Cass-” She interrupts me.

“Don’t, Grayson.  Just, let me have a good rest of the night and go away.” So I do.  I walk out of the tent and onto the dark, windy beach.  I don’t know where exactly I am going, but I know that I don’t want to watch Ramani touch The A*****e anymore, and I decide to just take a walk for a while until I think Ramani might be in need of a safe ride home.

I don’t get very far before I hear that chilling voice behind me.  “Saw you lookin’ at me, Gray.”  I turn around and see her perfect beach body standing there.  “What’s your date’s name again?  Cassandra?” She is smiling, slyly.

“She’s a nice girl, Ramani.  Leave her alone.”

“Yeah, I’m sure she’s very ni-” Now I’m the one interrupting her.

“No, Ramani, don’t say anything arrogant or smart a*s-y.  She’s a nice girl, and you’re going to leave her alone.  And what about you?  What about your date?  What about Billy?”

She chuckles before saying “Billy?  Please!  He’s just trying to get me drunk so that I will go home with him..  Don’t get me wrong, though, I’m letting him.”

I walk toward her so that only she can hear me.  “But, why?  Why would you degrade yourself like that?”

“Well, why not?  You don’t want me anymore, so why not let someone else take care of the job?”

“That’s what this is about?  This is about me breaking up with you?  Ramani, I broke up with you because that’s all this was to you; sex.”

“That’s ridiculous, Gray..  You know I loved you.  And I still do..”  She drunkenly stumbles toward me and kisses me.  I pull away and look at her eyes.

“No, you didn’t, Ramani.  I’ve never been more than just sex to you.  All you’ve ever wanted from me is sex and attention, and I am so tired of being your puppet.  Yes, you’re beautiful, and you’re the sexiest girl that I have ever seen, but you don’t care about me, Ramani.  And I need someone to care about me.”  I sound like such a girl.  A drunk woman who is way hotter than any model that I have ever seen is throwing herself at me and I am pushing her away.

“Gray, stop pushing me off of you.  You know you don’t want that.  That’s all you’ve been doing for months.  Pushing me away.  Don’t you get it, Gray?”  She kisses me again and drops her glass of liquor so that she can put both arms around my neck.  The beach here is so dark at night that we can’t see more than six feet away from us and the tent is just far enough away so that nobody would know we were out here..  I put my arms around her waist and she uses one of her hands to push mine down so that I am grabbing her a*s.

I know that I should stop, but I don’t want to.  I want her, so bad, and I’ve always wanted her.  This is how she makes me do what she wants, this is how she keeps me around.  Her fingers run down my spine and my knees go weak.  I press my body against her’s and I can feel her breasts against my chest and my erection pressing against my jeans again.  A small groan escapes my mouth and it causes her to giggle.

“You see, Gray?  You love me.  You’ve always loved me, and you can’t just stop loving me and you can’t replace me, either.  Because this is what I can give you, Gray.  I can do things for you that nobody else can.” As she speaks, her hand travels down my chest, over my stomach, and her fingers play at the tops of my jeans.  “Don’t you know that you’re mine?  You can take Cassandra on dates all you want, but in the end, Grayson Williams, you belong to me.  Your body belongs to me.”

She fumbles around until my button releases itself and my whole body trembles.  I can feel my zipper going down and her cold fingers press against the skin just above my erection.

When she finally touches me there, it’s like every motivation I had to resisting her trance has failed.  Another groan escapes my body.  I bend down slightly, just enough to get my forearm underneath her a*s and I lift her into the air and place her gently on her back. against the sand.  She has already untied her top, and for the first time in the month that we have been broken up, I can just barely see her naked breasts under the moonlight.

I kiss her neck all the way down her stomach to her bellybutton.  She is moaning even though I have barely touched her yet, and I move her bikini bottoms to the side.

“Be my puppet, Grayson.  Dance for me.”

© 2015 Savannah


Author's Note

Savannah
Don't hesitate to point out simple grammar mistakes (just keep in mind this is a casual style writing) or spelling errors. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I found that it was too vague during the beginning of the story.

I think it could have been more deeply anchored in the beginning, more fleshy.

It was too ethereal in a sense... which I suppose is the result of writing a dream.

On the other hand, the second-half became that fleshy writing which the first half should be.

It was firmly anchored in the scene, and felt "tangible".

Paragraph seven seems to be the transition from vague to fleshy in the writing style.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I agree with the other comments that the start was rather shaky but once you got of the blocks the story turned into another Ramani and kept our eyes firmly fixed on it. Lovely write....

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I found that it was too vague during the beginning of the story.

I think it could have been more deeply anchored in the beginning, more fleshy.

It was too ethereal in a sense... which I suppose is the result of writing a dream.

On the other hand, the second-half became that fleshy writing which the first half should be.

It was firmly anchored in the scene, and felt "tangible".

Paragraph seven seems to be the transition from vague to fleshy in the writing style.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This story takes you by the hand and drags you along.

I must admit I didn't feel like reading the entire story at first,
but the way you describe this Ramani had me hooked.

That woman is beautiful, I haven't even seen her.





Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Savannah

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much, I did my best!
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
I really liked how you gave just enough background knowledge to hook the reader, but not too much. Really nice!

Posted 8 Years Ago


silentLIGHT

8 Years Ago

In other words, "Do it!".

I want to read it. :O
Anonymous

8 Years Ago

I agree! I would totally love it if this turned into a book or just something longer
Savannah

8 Years Ago

Keeping this in mind. Hoping to make it a book.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 18, 2015
Last Updated on July 18, 2015
Tags: Romance, Love, Sex, Erotic

Author

Savannah
Savannah

Wilmington, NC



About
19. Wilmington, North Carolina. Graduated class of 2014. Cape Fear Community College. Fiction. Suspenseful romance. more..

Writing
River's Mind River's Mind

A Story by Savannah


With Corry With Corry

A Story by Savannah


The Love Drug The Love Drug

A Story by Savannah