sad story

sad story

A Story by princesmith
"

a sad story about a deaf girl named Sophia who end's up killing herself cuz she was being bullied and this girl name Emma tried to be her friend and help her but couldn't

"

Sad story

By: prince smith

10/13/18


Once upon a time there lived a girl named Sophia she was only 16 years old she’s an 11th grader she was always alone in school she kept to herself never talked to anyone in the school she was at…. But one day when she was getting off the bus someone tap her shoulder and that someone’s name was Emma said hello to her but Sophia never said hello back to the person who tapped her shoulder? The next day when Emma seen Sophia she said hello again but Sophia never said anything back but Emma group of friends named Mia, Emily, Olivia, and Isabella. They said she never talk to anyone at all but Emma knew that she does but doesn’t want to so the very next day it was Friday and Sophia never came in the morning she came around 12pm Emma came up to Sophia and asked if she was okay and asked if you wanted to be friends with her but Sophia never said anything but her mother came to Emma and said “she can’t hear you she deaf” Emma looked at Sophia and she didn’t know or the school didn't know. but the whole school knows now that she was deaf everyone picked on her since they knew they started to bully her about her hearing aids and the way she talked but Emma didn't do anything so Sophia went to the restroom and took a blade and started to cut herself. But Emma,Mia, Emily, Olivia, and Isabella all came into the restroom and started talking about Sophia but Emma didn't she just spaced out when they were talking about her. Sophia came out the restroom stall with a blood on her arm they all screamed but Emma didn’t. Sophia ran out the restroom and out the school crying course they were talking about her Emma ran after Sophia but couldn't find her so she went back into the building and the school went into a code red Emma and her group of friends with to class as the staff brought Sophia back inside and cleaned her arm up and banged her arm and sent her home for the day. The next morning Sophia didn’t come to school she stayed home in her room all day and night without eating or drinking anything she only came out for the restroom to take a shower and use the toilet. Emma and her friends talked it over the phone and went to Sophia house to visit her when no one else didn’t when they came to her house they seen firefighter, Police , and Paramedic at their house door. They all ran passed the Police tape and went inside as they seen the Paramedic and firefighters doing CPR on Sophia she hanged herself course of all the bullying and hate she got course she couldn't talk or hear. The police took the five girls out the house and talked to them. The police asked if they were her friends? But they didn't respond back.

---- to be continued 

© 2018 princesmith


Author's Note

princesmith
i am not done with this yet i still have a long way to go if you dont like it i will understand :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a pretty powerful story. The only thing is that there are many run-on sentences, and some parts could've used a bit of spicing up! But overall the message is capturing. I'm intrigued!

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
1 Review
Added on October 14, 2018
Last Updated on October 14, 2018
Tags: sad

Author

princesmith
princesmith

milwaukee, WI



About
i know a little about story making here and there but idk if mine are any good tbh but i am 17 years old im working on being a writer someday i do have a job now but i wanted to be a writer to... .. more..