A girl who is destined to be a Princess

A girl who is destined to be a Princess

A Story by Elena
"

A girl who finds out she is destined to be a princess of Magic, but doesn't realize she has a past life..

"
A regular College girl living at home going to Community college near her home, never knew she was destined to be a Princess of Magic, she thought she was just a normal girl, until she met a friend who's a werewolf, he knew who she was, but she had no idea who he was.. they both started texting, and he told everything about her, scary thing was … it as all right about her.. when she realized she had a past life, she was a Princess of Magic.. both parents, rulers in South America.. but assassinated by protecting their most precious gift.. their daughter, she learned that she was like her father(king) and somewhat like her mother(queen), the boy who's the werewolf, told her that they were friends way back ..before the girl now, in 2014 was born.. the werewolf was her friend and also protecter.. the Princess now in the real world, is protected by angel guards, she dresses normal, but is now known as a princess of magic… she is new to this whole magic stuff and is still learning, it has said that her past life parents have been waiting for her return for quite a lifetime.. she will be a full powered by when she turns 20, she is 18 right now. She's been protected by royal guards and angels. The media knows she is a princess, the real world and also the Magic World.. 
  Her past life parents are named Evelen Aguilera rosenado and her father, Delgado Aguilera Rosenado, they were such powerful rulers.. The girl had no idea she had past life parents, she asked her werewolf friend if he had known who she was before they met, he said "Ofcourse, why do you think i have messaged you?", she is still confused about this whole magic stuff and life that is going on, but she's perfectly fine with it, in fact, she has no problem dealing with magic, and she is now trying to figure out how she can work on her magic.. her real parents in this lifetime, don't even know that she is a princess of Magic, and she doesn't plan on telling them at all.. she knows what can happen..problem is.. where would she able to perform magic privately, since there is no where private around her hometown, she is guarded by royal werewolf's and angels.. she can only go to certain parts of the woods, when she is ready .. 
As for now, she is still learning about her past life, her past life parents, of who she really is.. but the crazy thing about all of this.. is that the Princess of magic…exist in this world.. her full name is.. Valeria Margot Aguilera Naranjo Rosenado.. there was one problem, The werewolf is in love with her, the princess, but the princess is in love with the boy who is in her dreams, who is real as well, she feels tingling that never stops at times during the day, which she figures is the spirits trying to catch her attention.. no wind no breezy, her hairs on her left arm stand up and get goosebumps..she feels protected, and sees herself wearing a beautiful angelic dress, with a tiara on, with Magic around her, she always felt that she was to be born with magic, and now since she has, she starting to learn how to deal with Community college, being a Princess of magic and practicing her powers.. Till then.. her story carries on day after day..

© 2014 Elena


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JC
There is a light on the outset here with some real darkness just under the surface, there is a longing for goodness and better things, to achieve these dreams and to have powers to help change things around, to get what she wants...but there are beasts and shackles and shadows about her that she battles....very intriguing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


This was very imaginative and a very interesting piece. This has a lot of materials that can be developed further and be made into a full fledged fantasy novel, with a world of its own. Kudos to you for writing this down!

Posted 9 Years Ago


I know no one has reviewed this yet, but let me be the first to say that this is a good outline. Sure, more could be explained in more detail, but you have a very good start and I like how you talked about the girls past and her parents. It's nice to know that people still have imagination somewhere deep down. When I was younger, I thought it was strange having all this imagination in my head and it felt odd when I thought no one else felt the way I did...when I had all my ideas built up. That's also the good thing about dreaming, it can take us anywhere we want to go, see whatever we want to see. You're doing a great job on this so far and keep up the hard work!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

462 Views
3 Reviews
Added on January 13, 2014
Last Updated on January 13, 2014

Author

Elena
Elena

Ardmore, PA



About
hello, my name is Elena !,i am 22 old! i love music, and everything else..i am Hispanic.. im very down to earth, creative, and many more more..

Writing