Clear Words: Aphorisms

Clear Words: Aphorisms

A Story by Prokhor Ozornin

***

About love and hatred to yourself and others

Not loving yourself, it’s impossible to experience the same feeling to another. Hating yourself, it’s impossible not to experience the same feeling to another.

***

About false victories

The mind will assure you that you are better. The mind will force you to be at war. Only having been tired of the blood of victories, it is possible to start wishing to wash hands.

***

About desires

Wishing much means to suffer defeat one day. Wishing little means to accept it now. The victory is possible only in the absence of desires but who will desire this victory?

***

About self-help

If everyone can aid himself, aid to others will be ceased. But everyone knows how to aid others, and no one how to aid himself.

***

About reaching yourself

It’s possible to be a holy man - and never reach. It’s possible to be a sinner - and never reach. Reaching yourself has nothing in common with others.

***

About nature and way of things

The thick-skinned do not feel soft touches. Turtles never run. Moles know no such thing as the sun. Wingless have no power to fly. Such is the way of things.

***

About light and way of things

Light cannot reach closed eyes. Eyes of sleeping ones never shine brightly with light. Light disseminates darkness by its very nature. Such is the way of things. 

***

About life, death, and way of things

What was living yesterday, today became dead once again to further create life in a new form. Life and death are inseparable and one does not exist without another. Such is the way of things.

***

About emptiness in nature and way of things

The unblown flower becomes a weed for those near him. The withered oasis becomes a part of the desert. Not thawed ice becomes an iceberg in the ocean. The lake, born in an adverse environment, becomes a bog. Nature knows no emptiness. Such is the way of things.

***

About inner light

The sun doesn’t know the right ones. The sun doesn’t know the wrong ones. The sun shines having no purpose to warm someone. The one who has found his true nature is like the sun.

***

About false knowledge and spiritual enlightenment

It’s possible to accumulate lots of knowledge - and to know nothing. It’s possible to have no knowledge - and to know a lot. Only in the silence of own experience, an enlightenment is born.

***

About purity of clear consciousness

It’s possible to talk with sinners - and to remain holy. It’s possible not to torture the body - and to remain holy. It’s possible to live a simple life - and to remain holy. The true holiness is holiness of consciousness.

***

About renunciation and self-knowledge

The one plunged in the crowd will not find himself. The one renounced the world will not learn others. One can learn himself without renouncing, but can never renounce himself.

***

About wisdom of right attention

The sacred accept approval of others. The sinner accepts hatred of others. The wise do not seek the attention of others like the first and the second. 

***

About acceptance and learning of yourself

It’s never possible to accept yourself, renouncing. It’s possible to change yourself, only having accepted. It’s possible to learn yourself, only having remembered.

***

About nature, laws, and the nature of laws

What was absurd yesterday, today became the natural law. Laws change - the nature remains the same.

***

About life as a teacher

Water sharpens a stone, making it’s smooth. Water washes stone coast, making its soft. Life will teach everyone, capable of learning.

***

About the speed of destiny

You cannot run faster than yourself. You cannot run slower than yourself. Everyone travels with its own speed.

***

About the creation of now

One can disbelieve in paradise - and still live in it. One can deny hell - and live in it. The true hell and paradise is a hell and paradise of the present.

***

About building of world-outlook

It’s hard to accept something that changes a world picture. It’s impossible to accept something that destroys it. It’s expensive to buy a new one. Only creative one is capable of making its own.

***

About abnormality of the normal

Blind ones call themselves as clearly seeing. Deaf ones call themselves as those who have heard the voice. Dead ones call themselves normal. Will there be a place for healthy ones in a world of sick?

***

About delayed triumph of justice

The heavy stone sinks in a river of time - and waters of the river sharpen it. There is no instant justice.

***

About low-useful experience

It is possible to pass by road of life and to reach the last point. It is possible to creep windbreaks and bogs to come to the same road again. Not any experience is valuable for a way.

***

About living as children

The consciousness is capable to age and rejuvenate. For the one who has found a child in himself time is ready to turn back.

***

About roads of human lives

It’s impossible to predict the duration of own life, but one can choose its width. The one who chose the wide road will have more fellow travelers. It’s impossible to feel taste and distinguish flashing landscapes of own life, moving with too high speed. The one hastening to live is hastening to die. Ignorance of the general traffic regulation, as well as ignoring of other moving ones can become a cause of the accident. The understanding of rules and psychology of those moving comes with experience. Everyone starts from his last point. The point of destination is the same for all.

***

About ways of movement on the way

It’s possible to travel own road, creeping. It’s possible to pass it on foot. One can soar high and fly through it. Both three options lead to one point, but only from height of the bird’s flight, all way is clearly visible.

***

About new births

Nobody came back from death doors in the same kind as he entered it. Either there was nobody to come back, or one’s clothes were different.

***

About overcoming of the darkness of an ego

When you approach the border of own “I”, a chasm of despair reveals before you. When you see events and people of the past, now forever left far behind, and rush in a search of irrevocably lost, a chasm of despair lives nearby. When you realize all senselessness of former life without awakening, a chasm of despair opens under your feet. When you understand that it will be impossible to return, once started traveling your way, but only accelerate your steps - you accept a chasm of despair. There is a bridge through a chasm, but it passable only alone. Those who have fallen into a chasm and those who have crossed the bridge to the end never return.


***

About those hearing the divine world

The star which has fallen in hands cannot be kept. The star which has fallen in hands cannot be sold. It is possible to absorb its beauty, giving it the new form. The form is not capable to show all beauty of stars. The one who never saw start will also reject all forms.

***

About spiritual enlightenment

We are blind from a birth, but not everyone realizes that he is plunged into the darkness. There is a switch in a dark room, but is it so easy to group it in the dark? The switch is high up, and man is small from a birth. There are a lot of things which you will inevitably come across in darkness. They seem much more terrible than they are actually. Each of us has his own room, plunged in darkness. It is possible to accept a dark room for a native habitat and to take out judgments about the world, without seeing. A simple way for many is the most attractive. It is possible to grow gradually and to touch walls consistently, sooner or later have come across the switch. But not all of us are given that much time. It is possible to try to grope it, being small, and to put a finger in the socket. Not everyone is capable to endure painful shock being received and furthermore to continue searches once again. It is possible, moving exclusively instinctively, to upraise hands upwards and in a desperate jump to turn it on miraculously. How many people possess such inborn instinct? When the switch is found, the darkness dissipates, and the room appears in its true form. Those who stayed in darkness for too long bright light could blind for a while. It’s never possible to put the joy of those awakened into words.

***

About way of no-ego “I”

As your own “I” is being dissolved, you start to hear the music of the heavens. Personal desires and ambitions deform it but are not capable to force to break off. The one realizing his true nature becomes a tool for music. The Awakened One, traveling the path of Existence is the source of the purest sound of stars.

***

About the time of non-sleeping ones

The sleep of everyone was long. Awakening demands time. For those who have awakened time is stopped. 

***

About visibility of sleeping ones

Having awakened, you will see sleepers around you. Having fallen asleep again, you cease to see them. Two sleeping ones will never see each other’s sleep.

***

About heroes of the sleeping

The shyness moved to its limit, becomes recklessness. The recklessness moved to its limit, becomes feat. Heroes of sleepers are always full of shyness.

***

About rescue from illusions

Rescue outside is an illusion. Rescue in other is an illusion. Rescue from illusions comes through own awakening - and the question on saviors disappears.

***

About worlds of sleeping and awakened ones

The sleeping and awakened ones live in one world. The worlds of both are completely different.

***

About times of sleeping and awakened ones

Sleeping ones live in the past, hardly realizing the present. Awakened ones live in the present, presaging the future.

***

About ways of awakening

It’s possible to wake up from an intolerable cold - and to see winter, reigning around you. It’s possible to wake up, having heard birds, singing behind a window, - and to find spring’s arrival. It’s possible to wake up in sweat from devouring summer’s fire when the sun is already in the zenith. It’s possible to wake up with the arrival of autumn when from the last leaf falls from the withering tree. Every awakened one has its own path.

***

About the ending of an era of earth parasitism

The time of the planet’s assimilation has already passed. The time of its usage passes. The time of its transformation comes. 

***

About true attention to the native planet

What's the reason the colonize other planets, when our original home remains neglected? Only with the transformation of own home will the future transform of other ones become possible.

***

About temporary difficulties of transition to the new world

Those living in an epoch of changes complain about small disorders, not seeing a sunrise on the horizon. It is impossible to cease sunrise, but the one who raises his sight from the earth receives an enlightenment.

***

About light and love

Love and light defeat all blight.

***

About good deeds and God's Court

Of good deeds, one can be proud when his spirit goes to Court.

***

About false exclusiveness

Almost everyone dreams of himself as being exclusive in this life, yet even the most exclusive ones are being excluded from this life once.

***

About problems

They are no problems that cannot be solved - there are just those which no one really tried to solve. There are no unresolvable problems - there are only those which nobody desired to resolve. There are no problems at all - yet only something worth improving.

***

About kind work of life

The day’s not seen behind the deeds if it’s full of kindness seeds.

***

About gossips

They speak randomly? No matter! Stay away from idle chatter. 

***

About simplicity of pure life

Life is easy for the pure - and of that, you can be sure.

***

About lonely warrior

One man is no man - whom he’ll battle just for fun?

***

About false distribution of life roles

Everyone is needed on his place - many ones have lost their saving trace.

***

About mind and reason

Mind - is an ability think up a way reducing the time of calculation of the number of stars in the sky and drops in the sea in tens of times. Reason - is an ability to understand that such calculation is not required at all.

***

About joy and grief

Joy - is when all around seems extraordinary. Grief - is when only joy seems extraordinary.

***

About life stages

Childhood - is when it seems that all are for you.

Youth - is when it seems that you are for all.

Maturity - is when it seems that each one is for each one.

Old age - is when you understand that each one is primarily for himself.

***

About marketing

Marketing - a science about how to convince another that he needs something that he has no need at all.

***

About management

Management - a science about how to find an ideal combination of spice-cake with a whip. 

***

About democracy

Democracy - the power of poor ones over the bright ones.

***

About love and ages

In love all ages are fervent.

***

About the conscious choice of right thoughts

Thousands of thoughts around? Choose bright ones, and you’ll be stout!

***

About trustful attitude to life

The bird does sing and knows no strife, and man finds fault with the life.

***

About the specifics of mind and heart

The mind is talkative and cold - heart sensitively and bold.

***

About light spiritual healing

Lots of diseases - only one healing: joy and love, good nature, and singing!

***

About memory of former lives

Didn’t die - so don’t be sad, former lives we just forget.

***

About selective granting of publicity

Kindness, clarity of words? Go to the public, dear lords. Spiteful spirit, you are violent? It’s better to be silent!

***

About searching for the meaning of life

Doesn’t look for this life’s meaning? How you’ll come to soar and singing?

***

About “likes” and adult childishness

Even adult ones, they said, like to “like” the Internet.

***

About trust to people

It’s better to trust many and be disappointed in a few ones, than to trust no one, having made your soul rigid.

***

About wisdom of tranquillity and spiritual anguishes

Wisdom in tranquillity, foolishness in sorrow... struggling for stability, which one will you follow?

***

About brutal goals

The goals of life which lead you away from people are capable to make you brutal over time.

***

About opinions of the majority

The consent of the majority with someone’s opinion doesn’t make it automatically true, as well as disagreement - false.

***

About nature environment

Sun, water, and air - a healthy environment that glare!

***

About despondency and laughter

If despondency is a sin, joyful laughter is a win!

***

About flogging of nonsense

Don’t lash nonsense - have a pity on a poor creature! It has been already tormented for so many times.

***

About the right to give and take away life

It’s not you who give life to other people - and it’s not your right to take it away.

***

About good intentions

By good intentions and bad implementation, the road of grief is being made. 

***

About imposing of a hogwash

If IT is being extolled by dealers; if newspapers don’t stop talking about IT; if shouting with all colors advertisings invite you to try IT; if IT is provided free of charge at first; if all of a sudden there is one thousand and one witness saying that he has already managed to try IT out and cannot find anything better than that - you can be assured that yet another HOGWASH is being IMPOSED to you.

***

About life tasks

The man never gets impossible tasks. The most complex challenges could be overcome only on a limit of the current abilities.

***

About nonrandomness of everything

If all events in the universe were casual by nature, it would be no more than a chaotically moving stream of molecules.

***

About winter snow

Winter snowflake - the simplest proof of a rationality of natural powers. No sort of random events can provide joining of molecules of water into such unique patterns.

***

About learning of the truth

The truth gradually opens its sides only to the one who disseminates lie of ego in himself.

***

About search of truth in disputes

The truth in disputes we won’t find because both parties like to bite.

***

About constructive communication

When talking with people, try to find that good which connects you to them, and not separates. Don’t hurry to state your disagreement with an interlocutor, better try to find the essence of what he is trying to tell you. 

***

About the false way of medicine

Drugs are fighting with the disease -

Count of patients doesn’t decrease.

In the spirit seek the reason

To escape from medics prison!

***

About consumption and creation

Stop advertising the consumption -

For parasites, it’s like assumption!

Accustom your spirit for giving away,

For only that way “I am Human” you say.

***

About self-abasement

Self-abasement is a false modesty.

***

About postponement for later

It’s inadmissible to constantly postpone important matters for a later time - for that “later” may one day not come at all.

***

About voluntary human happiness

It’s impossible to forcefully make the person happy, it’s only possible to help him become happy himself.

***

About the cost of earth regalia

May you not be confused by the existence and not be frightened by the absence of all kind of diplomas, ranks and every imaginable degree of people - in the world of God they cost nothing. Explore human nature with reason and heart of yours.

***

About Improbability Theory

So many surprising events and not casual coincidences have already occurred in the world during all history of mankind that the time has come for scientists to create the Improbability Theory.

***

About self-conceit of fools

The fool will never think he’s dumb - in own eyes, he’s not a gump.

***

About thoughts-creativity and belief

The one thinking of the bad is helping it to come. The one thinking of the good is helping it to come. The belief is a belief in the good.

***

About running through life

Life doesn’t hurry anywhere - it’s only people who run by.

***

About ways of truth

At first, people decide to ignore those who are telling the truth. Then they start to straighten them out, trying to make silent. Then truth-tellers are being hated, despised and slandered behind the backs. Then they are being beaten by stones. But after all that the truth inevitably manifests itself in the lives of persecutors, and they can escape its quiet and silent gaze no more. Then a bitter repentance comes to vituperators. And finally the truth triumphs all over. Such is the way of truth in a society of lies.

***

About human non-loneliness

If people could evolve and spiritually grow in proud loneliness, God would give everyone a separate planet.

***

About acceptance of human imperfection

Learn to accept shortcomings of men, we are not perfect there and then.

***

About occurring thoughts

Who convinced people that each thought, coming to them, is true by definition - perhaps, it was their own ego?

***

About the inner beauty of girls

I have seen many beautiful girls - enough to start paying attention to inner beauty. 

***

About the price of human pseudo-respect

While you keep telling people with what they do agree and what, probably, flatters their ego - you are being loved and well-respected in a society. But should you say something opposite to their nonsenses - and their love will be ready to transform into hatred. Such is the price of false human respect.

***

About belief in God and belief to Him

Once in life there comes such a moment when the belief in God should transform itself into belief to God.

***

About love through lives

Sincere love lives through the death of our physical bodies. Ones who have truly loved each other in previous lives will meet again in the new one. And the feeling arising at such encounters is stronger than many déjà vu!

***

About career

Career - a way to shut eyes to own mission. To make a career - to kill in itself desire to go not banal way.

***

About visible and invisible dangers

Man becomes dissatisfied from a small stone which has hit him in the back and pays no notice to the fact that at the same time he has just been saved from a flying down block.

***

About responsibility for atrocities

If after you have just made a crime, the thunder didn’t burst out immediately and the lightning from heavens didn’t strike you where you were standing, this doesn’t mean at all that act of yours wasn’t invisibly recorded and didn’t start having an impact on your future destiny.

***

About assessment of good deeds

Whether a flower worries about who will enjoy its beauty and taste all its flavor? So why people who are doing good deeds are so concerned about their assessment by others? 

***

About joy to be alive

For some man, all riches of the world will not suffice, while another is happy by the fact of being alive.

***

About reproduction of false knowledge

Every mistake, which has once been injected into the educational chain, inevitably starts reproducing itself from one generation to the next.

***

About answer to human bark

We keep the light of our soul when in reply don’t bark and howl.

***

About societies of mutual fighting

In the societies, based on principles of mutual competition and continuous rivalry, both crime, cruelty, deception and treachery inevitably blossoms greatly. There can be neither harmony nor beauty where one man is a wolf for another.

***

About those harming themselves

Hysterical people sink in their emotions. Indifferent ones freeze from the inner cold of hearts. Sensitive ones chafe own former wounds. Irascible ones obscure their reason. Rebellious ones cannot find peace from inner wars. Cruel ones extinguish the fire of hearts. Slanderous ones throw themselves into the abyss of hearings and conjectures. Vindictive ones dig a hole under their feet. Greedy ones lose what is most important. Lewd ones feed themselves with a sweet poison. Pride ones lose the feeling of reality. Angry ones destroy the bridge to own rescue. When will kind, reasonable and courageous ones finally replace all the above-mentioned?

***

About the world as God's creation

We are all living inside God's creation, and all our world in only the bottom of His feet. So how is that possible to limit His presence by some churches, temples and other constructions of religious cults?

***

About pain of the past

The one, throwing away the pain of his past, is greeted by the happiness of his present. 

***

About fighters and wise men

The fighter protests against others. The wise man changes himself.

***

About Internet and dirt

Even with all its anonymity, the Internet exposes the human essence of many - earlier people could pour out their internal slops on others only at a personal meeting, and now are capable to perform the similar actions in relation to any little-known to them man.

***

About reading of books

It's better not to read than to read superficially - otherwise what's the reason in books?

***

About truth, slander, and ego

It's easier for some to slander and try to crush the one telling him the truth, than to see it in the words, addressed to him. Such is one of the manifestations of a revolting ego.

***

About the ordinary, singularity and miracles

The ordinary - the worst enemy of Singularity. Singularity - the junior sister of Miracle.

***

About daily work for the benefit of good

Every day before going to bed ask yourself: what useful things have I made during that day? Waking up, think of what good you can make in the new day. Don't postpone it for later, for you never know which day can become your last one.

***

About connivance to theft

The one, believing that inveterate thieves should be allowed to keep stealing, is similar to the doctor who considers that he can cure an illness by conniving it.

***

About Internet nicknames

What do your nicknames tell about - do they disclose your traits to proud? 

***

About ones without desires to change the world

The one, claiming that this world can't become better, first of all, doesn't wish to become better himself. The whole changes with a change of its particle.

***

About false Olympus of human glory

The one knowing the true price of mankind's envious “gratitude” won't clamber on a false human Olympus.

***

About wrong expenditure of vital forces

How much forces and energy would there be in people if they didn't spend it on senseless thoughts and bad feelings!

***

About children of vain parents

Vain parents are inconceivable without their own “child prodigies”.

***

About falsehood of an ego

Ego holds no truth.

***

About hard and easy solutions

Difficult and abstruse solutions are being loved only by those who didn't see simple and elegant ones.

***

About malignancy of fear

In bright and courageous affairs your worst enemies are fears.

***

About buying and selling of health and prayer

One cannot buy both true health and prayer for money.

***

About the moment of singularity

All the most interesting things tend to happen unexpectedly. 

***

About obsessive thoughts

Too obsessive thoughts are rarely true.

***

About love for gossips

To wash some other's bones - to climb false gossips thrones.

***

About the wisdom of books and personal experience

Book wisdom remains alien for us until our soul endures experience similar to the one, described on its pages.

***

About live righteousness

It's impossible to teach another a righteousness. Reading morals doesn't light up hearts because it works through the mind. The moral is falsely, and righteousness is sincere. It's possible to become the righteous one yourself, and only then the invisible fire will spread around you, changing your live reality.

***

About praise and censure of the rulers of states

It's illogical to either credit rulers of states for all positive processes, happening in the country, or to accuse them of all negative ones.

***

About insistence and condescension

Treat yourself more demandingly, and another more indulgently, for who we are to demand from others something we aren't capable to learn ourselves?

***

About continued self-improvement

In order to truly live, it isn't enough to be rather quite good, it's necessary not to know a shortcoming of goodness.

***

About aspiration to be liked by everyone

Earlier I too worried excessively about how I look in the eyes of each man around me, yet failed to see that many of them were so absorbed by themselves that simply didn't even care of how another one looks and what he really feels, for all they in the exact same manner were anxious with the “right” opinion of others. That moment of time I saw rods of these prisons, which are being mutually built by us for others.

***

About self-justification of evil

Having made an act of evil, people try to opt for self-justification, wiping out its dirt from own clothes. There is no need to wipe kindness.

***

About personalities and crowds

The more the difference of potentials between crowd and personality, the more is the hatred of the first towards the second. For this reason, b******s easily agree with b******s and crucify prophets.

***

About the truth of millions

During all the history of our civilization, only a few prophets came to Earth, while there were millions of those not listening and understanding them down here. And millions, as we all know, can't be mistaken.

***

About love, prevailing over hatred

It isn't difficult to love those who already love you in reply. Try to love those hating you!

***

About the evolution of life affairs

It's necessary to live such a way that it was always possible to be proud not only of your past affairs but of the present ones to a greater extent.

***

About the wisdom of children and adults

And adults will behave more silly than children, and children will teach ones calling themselves as adults.

***

About learning and inner nature

It's difficult to teach others to what isn't already present in you. B******s won't bring up righteous persons, but righteous persons can change even b******s.

***

About immortality of pure ideas

It's possible to kill the person acting as the transmitter, but it's impossible to destroy a pure idea.

***

About lesson of indifference

Remember indifference lesson, oh man:

Ignoring the evil you strengthen it then!

***

About spittles in souls

Be not afraid to be despised by spiteful people for kind affairs. Those despised by people will be purified by God.

***

About the mechanical world

The more there are machines in the world - the less there is life inside it. Worship the machinery destroys one's reason.

***

About memory of the past

Bad things in life we must forget,

For only good ones make us glad.

If with the past you're always bound

It will no end, will always haunt.

***

About arrogance of ignorance

The less the person knows -

The prouder he is.

So thirst for power grows,

And modest ones he teases.

***

About battle between good and evil

May some predict a death for good,

May some to evil is afoot,

Yet do remember what we say:

Good always wins, may with delay! 

***

About love to images of men

It's easy to love an image of man. He is silent - meaning, that you can bare your soul before him without being afraid of misunderstanding from his side. He is silent - meaning, that he listens to you and no one else. He is silent - meaning, that he always shares your opinion. He is silent - meaning, that he doesn't ask either wrong or inappropriate questions. He is silent - meaning, that he is dear to you, for silence is treasured like gold. He is silent - and he is always with you. He is, to say so, an ideal life partner. He does nothing more than keeping silence for one simple reason - he is lifeless.

***

About jealousy

The jealousy is an inadequate property-mania. Nobody and nothing can totally belong to us in this world, for, after all, we are only like guests here for a while. Loving each other ones won't part ways in any case, and for the confidential relations jealousy is like the strongest of poisons.

***

About triumph of individualism

When everyone starts caring only of himself inside a society, it withers and dies. If you won't unite, you may die in the fight.

***

About fatal opportunities

God gives opportunities. People choose their destiny from them.

***

About the ability to recognize own mistakes

There is an uncountable number of reasons and ways for rationalization of own meanness, yet only one correct solution - the voluntary recognition of own mistake.

***

About philosophy of good

The philosophy of good seems to adults as being childish and naive - the philosophy of the smaller of two evils is much more appealing to them. Whether it's not because adults have lost the purity of children's souls and formed the world full of slyness, meanness, and deception? 

***

About spiritual awakening

Like the courageous one have no need for fear, like the believing one have no need for church-devotion, like the conscious one have no need for prejudices, like the healthy one have no need for crutches, so the virtuous one himself becomes a light on his way.

***

About people

They are people. They are like that.

***

About the invisible hand of the market

“Invisible hand of the market” in the capitalist world is, in fact, no more than a human avidity, raised to the category of rules and axioms.

***

About modern mankind

Modern mankind is distressing as a whole but is fine in particulars.

***

About dreamers and ordinary

Those not wishing to dream once give up to the ordinary.

***

About the man in Eternity

All pain, sufferings, and hatred of men become silent under the look of Eternity. And people can live eternally.

***

About belief and skepticism

Men are rewarded by their faith to the Sky. By their own skepticism, they take something away from themselves.

***

About distortion of history

Throughout centuries the official history of men was written in a way to please politicians. That way a drop by drop the grandiose distortion of the past has been made. 

***

About evil and good thoughts

Evil thoughts force us to lose own forces. Kind thoughts give us new energy.

***

About proof

Don't prove - be the proof yourself.

***

About delusions and loss of own face

Not the one who is mistaken loses a face, but the one who persists in realized by himself delusion.

***

About humiliation of national heroes

That nation which is crushing own heroes of spirit, courage, and honor, dooms itself for fast self-degeneration.

***

About the strength of spirit

They beat us - we grow stronger,

Extinguish us - we burn,

The night did take so longer -

But now it’s brightness turn!

***

About living by conscience

One must live by his conscience and not by changeable earth laws.

***

About struggle against good creations

Ones incapable to dishonor creations fight against creators. This way imperfection of human creators becomes an argument in favor of refusal of all good in what they have created.

***

About ones traveling the Way of Endlessness

The ones going the Way of Endlessness have nothing to fight for with each other. 

***

About zombie-apocalypse

The idea of “zombie apocalypse” is a laughter of darkness through human “creators” about whom many people are becoming already.

***

About training of the spirit

Why does a situation sharply changes during those instants when almost all of your forces are already on an outcome, but you are nevertheless taking one more step forward? Thus human spirit passes its training, overcoming previous borders of own forces.

***

About poisonous things of our age

In the world, where the majority of people have been poisoned, consumption of all types of poison will be both demanded and considered as a normal way of things. Producers of poisons will help poisoned ones to fight against antidotes. Those refusing the poison would become victims of sneers and persecutions. Not everything that is considered by the poisoned majority as the benefit is truly such in practice.

***

About divinity

So-called “divinity” is the attempt of Christian un-followers to drown original kindness and clarity of teaching of the Christ in bogs of near-philosophical dogmas and crafty sophistication.

***

About the possibility of spiritual ascension

Each man, and not just certain “geniuses”, is being granted the possibility of an endless spiritual ascension and evolution. Whether many of them use it?

***

About insurance companies

Insurance companies collect their tribute by parasitizing on human fear and misunderstanding of nonrandomness of all events occurring in their lives.

***

About the base of deeds

There are no durable constructions on the evil base. 

***

About human sneers

People sneer at each other for others being not like them, and meanwhile, only having connected in a single whole a set of various talents of individuals, it’s possible to construct something greater than a line of separate “I”.

***

About way of self-realization

The happiness is gained by the one going the path of own destiny and self-realization. How can a take-off be experienced by those who have chosen the way of similarity?

***

About bureaucracy

Bureaucratic systems possess qualities of a cancer tumor - they are capable to absorb healthy cells of the country’s organism, turning them into similar ill-ones. Thus infinite writing of orders and resolutions is capable to become the only form of activity, and reciprocal writing of endless reports leaves neither chances nor time for really useful social activities.

***

About people of heart

People of soul and heart don’t fit into the world of the cold and cruel logic of rational rationalism, that’s why the people of mind, who are prevailing in this world, laugh at “naivety” of the first. But it’s in the first where the mighty potential for the awakening of this civilization is being hidden.

***

About good and evil

The good and evil is not a fashion question, but a matter of life and death.

***

About sleeping and awakening warriors

Ones sleeping and dreaming about earth comfort and false “rest” in the world, where there is a war going on, the risk to become victims of the next enemy assault. Awakening ones struggle for the better world with themselves, and not with others. Peace and wars in souls of men inevitably bring themselves outside.

***

About inflow of forces

Forces and opportunities are given for purposes. Those going the road of life constantly receive new forces. 

***

About upbringing of children

Meanness is being made by the one who brings up his children to rascals. The feat is being made by the one who brings up them to heroes.

***

About wisdom and mind

Wisdom is desired not as much to solve own problems - a mind can cope with it easily. Wisdom is required not to create problems time and again - especially the ones you have once made.

***

About the relationship with time

The saddest thing in the relations between a man and time is that time usually passes by, and in some cases - even flies by.

***

About propaganda of diseases

Sick people have to be cured, and they have no “human rights” to infect others.

***

About anti-scientific character

Tons of rubbish, nonsense, as well as a whole heap of opportunities for new wondrous discoveries,  were successfully buried with a resolution signature stamp “antiscientifically”.

***

About beauty and its victims

Beauty demands victims. Spiritual ugliness becomes a consequence of victims made to please only external beauty.

***

About animal and human nature

Animals are men in the future, but some men are animals in the present.

***

About appropriate soil

When the appropriate soil is ready, tyrants are born. When the appropriate soil is ready, saviors are born. 

***

About the opinions of crowds

What’s in the crowds? They often lie.

Lay down before them - soon you’ll cry.

The one who wished to please them all -

He often pays his bloody toll.

***

About world rubbish

The world is filled with rubbish because rubbish fills the minds of men.

***

About creation and destruction

When you love something - you are building it. So mother brings up his child, so loving one improves his beloved, so a feat for the homeland is being made. When you hate something - you are destroying it. So parents refuse their newborn children, so quarrels and reproaches destroy families, so a homeland is being betrayed.

***

About peaceful victory

To be on the right side of barricades means to be where they aren’t present.

***

About false and true treasures

Give blind one a stone, having called it a brilliant - and he will value it more than his life. Give seeing one a brilliant, and he will reject it, valuing true life.

***

About comparison

Do not compare yourself with others to never be tormented with either self-abasement or arrogance. Compare yourself at present with the one you were the day before.

***

About new horizons on the way of life

New horizons open only in a process of moving on the Way. Life is boring and monotonous for those standing still.

***

About education of boors

Don’t re-educate donkeys - have a pity on own forces and their time.

***

About traces in the history

Never hurry to leave a trace in the history if you have no familiar biographer - there may be no one to wipe them up later on.

***

About fools luck

Not fools, but kind people who are lucky. But in a world of evil ones, they really look like fools.

***

About not-made-by-hands monuments

There is only one a non-shameful monument that does exist - one which keeps living in hearts of men, being not-made-by-hands.

***

About body and spiritual priorities

Sometimes people are so afraid not to injure their physical bodies that easily damage souls instead.

***

About unexpectedness of miracles

Never know you in advance when with miracle you’ll dance.

***

About heroes and commoners

Great souls of prophets and heroes of spirit have been coming to our world era by era, showing the right way for the ones who have lost true themselves in a mirage of earth false values. They were precisely like beams of light in the darkness, directing travelers by the ways intended to them by God. But after them there came crowds and masses of profaners, distorters, and vituperators, proud of their human right and illusion of belonging to their Way, changing the essence of what has been done and told by the heroes, immersing the world into the darkness of sadness once again. How many heroes does this world need for its salvation, and how many of them will it crucify again?

***

About false compassionateness

I am not so compassionate to support and encourage human nonsenses. 

***

About age and souls

Few adults here have the souls of innocent children.

***

About manners and careers

Mine your manners not of fear - for your soul, not a career.

***

About geniuses and speeds

The ones used to be called as “geniuses” do not overtake their age and time - it’s their contemporaries who are moving with slower than recommended speed.

***

About the value of truth

Truth’s ever single, but lies are so many. This makes the truth is some eyes cost a penny.

***

About the skill of communication

Ability to communicate wisely is useful: kindly with good people, and in no way with evil.

***

About mental touches

When we think of someone, we are invisibly touching them. Let’s touch each other with kind thoughts.

***

About education in love

If children are not taught of how to love, sooner or later they will be taught by someone else of how to hate. Spiritual nature doesn’t accept emptiness.

***

About moods and staying with each other

To think that your beloved one should feel himself bad without you - means to defend your ego. You should feel good with each other, not bad without. 

***

About aspirations of capitalism

The essence of capitalism’s aspirations is to sell out our world to free people, even though it has already been granted to them before free of charge.

***

About false culture

False culture makes a man too tolerant of nasty things and too indifferent to noble ones.

***

About rights for wisdom-nonsenses

Each person has a right for both wisdom and stupidity. It’s unwise to abuse the second.

***

About right state of mind

Staying in a kind state of consciousness reduces the number of troubles occurring in one’s life.

***

About fruits and vegetables

- He’s that sort of a fruit!

- No, he is but a vegetable.

***

About collective demonish-ness

Neo-fascism in its new act has given birth to saddest fact:
It matters not how smart are you - in crowds, these ones are few.

***

About ungrateful calumniators

There is a caste of men - I marvel them for long:

You give them Paradise - they’ll spit with their tongue.

And, maybe, Paradise is truly what they need -

They never value it because of utter greed. 

***

About “big game” and gamers

“Rulers of this world” still believe that they are freely playing with destinies of nations and states. No way. They are the ones being played by completely alien entities through necessary thoughts and desires which are being grown inside, - and these “players of players” have nothing in common with goodness and kindness.

***

About lie for good purpose

There is no such thing as “lie for goodness sake” - there must be such thing as a limited information.

***

About chaotic thinking

Don’t allow your thoughts to flicker - the voice of the soul will be weaker.

***

About inevitable battle

The battle for the future awaits everyone. The question of weapon selection still remains.

***

About system of anti-humanism

Either you transform the false system of values, or the system finally shapes you to its liking.

***

About methods of opposing the evil

Oppose the evil not by violence, but by force of spirit.

***

About cold war and hearts

Why are there such severe frosts in the USA? If one keeps waging cold war for such a long time - he’ll freeze himself for good and once and for all!

***

About choosing the smaller of two evils

By constantly choosing between smaller of two evils, you will inevitably choose ultimate evil one day. 

***

About karma

“No one is forgotten, nothing is forgotten” © Karma

***

About advertising

Advertising is a socially legalized way of zombifying a buyer for his own money.

***

About unreal

The more there is a gap between reality and delusion - the greater the probability that a man won’t be able to accept his reality.

***

About energy of information and TV

Information, which we consume, bears a hidden energy trait in itself. A lot of people persistently continuing to listen to a speaking box, despite the obvious deterioration of own health during this process, which is comparable to informational poisoning.

***

About time frames of self-realization

The main question for human souls which were late for own self-realization is a question of distribution of time.

***

About battle with intrusive thoughts

To fight with intrusive tiny thoughts by answering to them inside your mind is like trying to kill hordes of mosquitoes with a sword. Don’t pay attention to their air pirouettes - and they will start ignoring you.

***

About the consequences of rage

Rage for you is kind of trump? Yours life force you’ll throw to dump.

***

About the law of ignorance

Law of the knowledge is written today: “Greater the ignorance - broader the way”.

***

About inner and outer noise

The more there is inner noise inside a man - the more outer cacophony he desires.

***

About Twitter and souls

Tell the Twitter, whether he can fit your soul in 140 symbols.

***

About the progress of human evolution

Now “evolution” expressed as thus: beasts are now kinder than many of us.

***

About internet trolls

Network “trolls” can’t help but spit? Soul’s pain makes them s**t.

***

About rescue of others

It’s impossible to rescue others from themselves. It’s possible to rescue yourself from the one you used to be.

***

About false roads

Stepping away from the Way, intended to him by his own destiny, and traveling the wrong one, one risks of becoming useless.

***

About concealment of faces

Evil hides behind its masks.

Goodness openly does tasks.

***

About connection with a God

God is always in touch - it’s people who are often out of access zone.

***

About human foolishness

Much in this world go without a trace.

The nonsense of humans is always in place.

***

About insulting bad manners

Out of sight and out of mind?

The offense can make you internally blind!

***

About the battle-ready sense of humor

To avoid the bloody fight, know - your foes you can deride!

***

About work

The amount of work is a measure close to constant and never-ending one.

***

About life affairs

Live the way so that your deeds travel long before you instead of crawling behind.

***

About free unfreedom

It’s impossible to free the one who doesn’t consider himself enslaved.

***

About persistence of aspirations

“Persistence law” works like they said: what you agree for - that you’ll get.

***

About clothes of humans

They meet you based on body’s clothes - but judge for the soul as time goes.

***

About fates of financial fortunes

No matter what is their size,

History teaches to be wise:

Use fortunes for some useful deed,

Or you’ll pay dearly for greed.

***

About natural and artificial intelligence

The mankind, which destroys itself in million scales, is trying to teach robots how to think. Is this mankind capable of thinking? While there is no such thing as planet-wide natural intelligence, there must be no such thing as an artificial one. 

***

About life steps

To justify yourself by the fact that there are people worse than you - means to fall down. To motivate yourself by the fact that there are people better than you - means to rise up.

***

About fulfillment of promises

Promising less, keep doing more - and you’ll remain a man of your word.

***

About building of fate

We all create, - as final prize, - our own hell or paradise.

***

About chance

Chance is similar to a fast traveling train, rushing to a wonderful afar. It’s required not only to modestly await its approach, but also to manage to get into your intended wagon during its short-term stops in its journey through ages.

***

About difficulties of European integration

The inclusion of Russia into the European Union is similar to a bear who is trying to get inside a rabbit’s hole.

***

About American Way

American Way: Bomb, Eat & Pray.

***

About reflection of deeds

Mirror tells without restraint of the causes of your pain.

***

About life insurance

Life doesn’t give guarantees or write out insurance certificates - it only gives opportunities, opens and closes doors.

***

About delayed justice

The one who is tormenting others in his present time torments himself in his future.

***

About unhappy calculations

If unhappy, take advice: don’t count troubles - it’s unwise.

***

About the arrogance of the state

The nation who starts considering itself as the most exclusive one becomes self-excluding in due time.

***

About déjà vu

Deja vu is an echo of one’s former lives, being heard by a soul in present time.

***

About church fasting

Keep your fasting, faithful ones, - you’ll not hear heaven’s drums. On the blood still villains feed - you are afraid of eating meat!

***

About undying beauty

One can like the appearance but fall in love only with the character and soul.

***

About “British scientists”

Sponsored by no-matter-who these strange ones cry “yahoo” when they study useless “foo”.

***

About non-religious belief

There is an abyss of hypocrisy lying between religions and belief.

***

About Law of Absolute Justice

Ignorance of the heavenly Law does not exempt one from liability for evil deeds. Knowledge of law doesn’t make one kind by default. Justice is rarely instant. What is being seeded now will sooner or later be collected by each one.

***

About ugly education

It’s wrong to say: “They born a freak”. Their teaching methods are just sick. 

***

About defending of unworthy ones

It’s painful to be advocates for nasty people.

***

About people of light and darkness

Different wreckers exist in a world. Trappers of light these ones can be called.

Caducity seekers exist in a world. Reflectors of light these ones can be called.

Learners of truth exist in a world. Collectors of light these ones can be called.

Givers of kindness exist in a world. Light-amplifiers these ones can be called.

Makers of feats exist in a world. Makers of light these ones will be called.

***

About failing imagination

The imagination, which is deprived of creative forms, risks of becoming suspiciousness.

***

About painful memories

The pain of past lies at your feet? Just don’t try to dig that s**t!

***

About inappropriate questions

Is it wise to bring up those questions that one may not bring down later on?

***

About life certificates

Each newborn person is given a certificate of birth.

A certificate of death is issued for each diseased one.

But how many from them truly deserve to get a certificate of Life - bright, meaningful and worthy?

***

About life with no purpose

“Who wants to live will learn to run”, said squirrel in the wheel without fun. 

***

About word and deed

I prefer many-implementing people to promising ones.

***

About the consumption of life

They said: “Enjoy life to the full”, but no one taught us to give it all we have.

***

About national wealth

The richness of countries lies not in its gold reserves, but in people with hearts of gold.

***

About the beauty of girls

One of the combinations of pleasant with useful is a beautiful and kind girl. Beauty is pleasant for one’s eyes and kindness is useful for relations.

***

About awakening of the soul

When a soul awakens - one of many becomes one of few.

***

About business-in-love

There are beloved ones in relations, there are no such ones as “partners”.

***

About age

Age is an acquirable business.

***

About small ones of this world

The best people are few - they are a suppressed minority.

***

About discontent with life

If you are angry with life, what option are you left with - to praise death? 

***

About people and animals

Many animals have one indisputable advantage over people - they never kill others of their kind.

***

About TV opinion

When you borrow your opinion from a TV - you get nothing.

***

About bribery of incorruptible

Oh, thief, don't ever try - you'll never bribe the sky!

***

About pledge of happiness

Pledge of a happy life - is to interweave what is best inside you into everyday life, into daily reactions and deeds.

***

About deadly careers

The career shouldn't be a quarry - pit for your talents.

***

About the color of the soul

The human soul has no color of skin, race, and religion.

***

About human uniqueness

Everyone is born unique. Lives of many are too similar.

***

About a way to wisdom

Knowledge doesn’t make a man smarter. Age doesn’t make him wiser. Religiousness doesn’t make him kinder. The clever person understands the limitation of his current knowledge. Understanding of nature of knowledge, which is temporary and limited by itself, leads him to a depth of own being, and on this road, he becomes wiser. With wisdom comes inner harmony, which expresses itself in kindness.

© 2019 Prokhor Ozornin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on August 21, 2017
Last Updated on December 12, 2019

Author

Prokhor Ozornin
Prokhor Ozornin

Russia



About
Matters not whether I tell or write – my thoughts will pursue me.If these thoughts are useful to someone – they will become my wings. more..

Writing