Why is Digital marketing important for Startups?

Why is Digital marketing important for Startups?

A Story by promarketo
"

Are you facing difficulties in digital marketing startups? If yes, have a look at our amazing Blog Why is digital marketing more important for startups.

"

So you finally took the plunge and decided to start your own business! Congratulate yourself for making a brave move. Starting a business is a rewarding experience but it has its share of challenges.  The most challenging aspect of a high growth startup is in regards to financing. A startup needs a lot of financing and this often comes from external sources. As an entrepreneur, you are answerable to your investors �" who are looking for high returns on their investment while offsetting their risks.

The risks and failure rate associated with a startup are high. Startups often look to fill a gap in the market and offer products and services that bring solutions to address this gap in the market. This involves developing a niche which can be a risky venture. There are many challenges that startups face.

Most startups rely on external sources of funding mainly from venture capitalists and angel investors. Because startups have a high failure rate associated with them, investors expect a high return on investment to offset those risks. This leads to a very tight budget as startups are expected to bring high returns with limited resources.  How can you as an entrepreneur maximize your profits while minimizing costs?

 

Being a startup many people don’t know about you or your products and services. You have a niche market that caters to a specific target audience which requires an innovative marketing strategy. However, there is a catch, you need to accomplish all of this with the limited resources you have, which can be very tricky. Nowadays, everyone finds the product/services they are looking for through Google search engines, the easier to find your product/services are, the better your sales. So, it stands to reason that you should be at the top of all search engine result pages. But how exactly can you accomplish this?

Using Search Engine Optimization you can optimize your website structure and content with the help of Web Design Services to match perfectly with user intentions so that your website is the first one a user sees after typing his search entry on Google search engines. Although it sounds simple, getting to the top can be quite difficult without the right strategy. This is because of the number of competitors in the market and the plethora of products and services out there. The right strategy uses a combination of techniques like increasing the number of ‘ backlinks’ or other websites that link back to your website (off-page optimization) and improving your website structure and content by using keywords relevant to the user’s search entries (on page optimization) to get you to the top of result pages.

Social Media Presence �" People use social media to connect, communicate and share with their peers. So using social media as a platform to launch your marketing campaign can be the most cost-effective method out there to help you connect with a large audience. The benefits of Social media marketing are plentiful especially when you are in the infancy of your business. 

Marketing Resources �" Traditional mediums of marketing like brochures, TV advertisements are no longer having the impact that they used to have. Not only are traditional mediums expensive but they are hard to customize for a specific audience and therefore not the best marketing option for a Startup company. The digital age has completely transformed the way people consume and the way people process information, this has given way to the establishment of the E-Commerce industry which capitalizes on this digital transformation.  Particularly in E-commerce Management, digital marketing can be a great way to engage customers with great content either in the form of Video design and Graphic Design or by writing helpful, informative blog posts that engage users.

Marketing in the digital age no longer focuses on pushing products and services onto people because it involves a waste of time and resources on selling to people who see no relevance in the product.  Instead, the focus has shifted to Inbound Marketing which focuses on drawing people in by engaging them effectively through the creation of content that prospects find useful and informative.  However, the content should not be thought of not as an end but a means to an end. Good content writing delivers a call to action from the user either to subscribe to a newsletter, try a demo version of the product or get them to contact an expert. This can be accomplished by using Content Writing Services which strategically use keywords relevant to user’s intentions to be easily discoverable and persuade a call to action from the user. This is also a great way to enhance user experience and build brand value for your company.

With the number of marketing channels out there, it can become very difficult to manage the progress of a marketing campaign. But, by automating marketing efforts you can streamline marketing campaigns. Automating the marketing services through Email Marketing Services not only helps you automate the marketing process, but it also helps you deliver personalized messages to prospects based on their user behavior.  Let’s say a customer made an inquiry about a product of yours, you can email them information about the product and other related products based on their preferences. In fact, email marketing is a part of Lead generation Services that help you nurture and develop new leads by building personal connections with customers.

Getting people to click on your website is hard enough to get ahead of the game; Your strategy should be to convert as many website visitors into customers which are the ultimate goal of developing a website in the first place. This tactic is referred to as Conversion Rate Optimization.  Good SEO, interesting content and effective CTA are a few factors that help you get as many website visitors to become customers.

The size of your company no longer matters,  it is the way you project your brand image and product/service quality that truly matters at the end of the day. Digital marketing can help you grow your business and deliver results in the most cost-effective way possible.

Hope, you find this article helpful!

© 2019 promarketo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

promarketo
promarketo

bengaluru, karnataka, India



About
promarketo is a digital marketing agency in bangalore. more..

Writing