The Lies And Hate

The Lies And Hate

A Poem by Promoguy
"

New

"
The Lies And Hate Can Anticipate, But If Your Wrong, You Can Tell You Loved One So Long, Life Is A Game We Play, To Tell Ourselves Everything Will Be Okay, But Is It Really, Deep Down You Know The Feeling, That Its All Falling Apart, The Tears And The Broken Heart, You Know The Truth, Don't Fix The Hole In Your Broken Roof, Let In The Sunshine, Cause It Only Takes One Time, To Bad It Isn't That Easy, So Your Broken Heart And Mind, It Cant Be Fixed Every Single Time, Its Good My Life Isn't Like That, I Have My Baby Girl, Shes My Life Shes, She Does Everything Right, Shes Perfect, And We Know Whats Next, Grr, I'm Running Out Of Rhymes, To Put On Paper From My Mind, Haha Theres One, So I Guess I'm Not Done, Our Future Will Be Great, Because Its What Were Going To Make, All I Want To Do, Is Love You.

© 2010 Promoguy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i liked this! it was so odd and yet so wonderfully unique!
I liked these two lines the best... "So your broken heart and mind, It can't be fixed every single time"
and
"Our future will be great, because its what we're going to make"
SIMPLE, yet so PROFOUND.

so many times we think ''it wasn't good enough"
as long as it was your best shot, you should think ''its great cuz i gave it all i have''

a really thought-provoking poem, though i didn't expect it to be.
thanks!

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow what clever rhymes I love how you have built this poem with expressing so much of your emotions. thank you for sharing

Posted 13 Years Ago


You write so beautifully, and I am so utterly jealous, I'm totally astounded! Great work x

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is really good!
- Grr, I'm Running Out Of Rhymes, To Put On Paper From My Mind - Lol love that.
awesome write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 21, 2010
Last Updated on February 21, 2010

Author

Promoguy
Promoguy

yorktown, VA



About
Not really much about me, 16, 5 foot 8, 130 pounds, not really into the typical guy activities, anything else just ask more..

Writing
My Mother My Mother

A Poem by Promoguy