Factors to Consider When Choosing the Flooring for a Commercial Space

Factors to Consider When Choosing the Flooring for a Commercial Space

A Story by Prospecllc
"

Casalgrande padana tiles are an excellent choice as commercial flooring as it provides a modern look and enhances the overall look of the commercial space.

"
Choosing a flooring for a commercial space should be done carefully because unlike residential settings, commercial spaces receive a lot more traffic and the chances of abrasion are high.Apart from durability, the flooring should be physically attractive because flooring is one of the first things that people notice when they walk into a commercial space. Commercial space can be offices, hospitals, airports, etc where aesthetics, safety and hygiene are equally important;the flooring needs to be welcoming as well as long-lasting. Casalgrande padana tiles are an excellent choice as commercial flooring as it provides a modern look and enhances the overall appearance of the commercial space. 
The following are some of the tips one should consider when choosing a flooring for commercial space. 
- Appearance and style: Flooring that is modern, stylish and also goes with the interiors makes the commercial space look warm and welcoming. There is a wide range of tiles available that you can choose from to match your interiors, taste and preference. 
- Estimate the foot traffic: Unlike residential spaces, commercial spaces experience heavy foot traffic and this can lead to quick wear and tear of the tiles. So, it is important to choose a durable flooring that can withstand huge foot traffic and last for a longer period of time. 
- Resistance to abrasion: This can be considered as the continuation of the previous point. When there is high traffic, the chances of abrasion on the floor will be higher. So, good resistance to abrasion is an essential parameter while choosing the flooring for your commercial space. 
- Even and stable:It is important to ensure that the floor is even and stable. Each tile should be laid properly to avoid loosening of tiles that may lead to cracks. Tiles laid with proper grouting ensures that the flooring is stable and even. People may trip and fall if the flooring is unstable. 
- Non-slippery: Good adhesion is another key parameter to consider for the safe use of floors. The floors should be slip-resistant to protect users from slipping and falling. Spaces where water or moisture appears constantly like the washroom, should compulsorily use tiles that is anti-slippery. 
- Clean tiles: With high foot traffic, it may be difficult to keep commercial floorings neat and clean. So, choose a tile that is easy to maintain and keep clean. The higher the traffic volume in a given facility, the less complicated and time-consuming measures should be undertaken in order to keep order.Large commercial areas, airports, and industrial buildings, often use machines to clean the floor.So, the chosen flooring should be able to withstand both the pressure of the machine and many years of very frequent cleaning operations consisting in mechanical abrasion, washing, and dirt accumulation.
- Tiles: "shape, size and color: As much as the finish of the tile is important, their size and shape are also crucial. For large commercial spaces, large size tiles are suitable. Large, light color tiles make the commercial space look larger and more spacious. 
Casalgrande Padana tiles are an excellent choice as flooring for any commercial space. They feature an attractive modern look and an innovative style that match the aesthetics of your commercial space and are functional too. You can choose from stone effect, wood effect and marble effect tiles that are non-allergic, antibacterial, fire-resistant and fully recyclable: the perfect choice for bringing harmony and energy to any setting.
- Stone Effect Tiles:These are made of natural elements like clay, sand, air, water and fire and do not contain plastics or any other harmful substances. 10 collections are available in 120 different textures and 6 finishes. Agora, Amazzonia, Ardesia, Boulder, Kerblock etc are some of these collections.
- Wood Effect Tiles: These are dry pressed, non-absorbent and environment-friendly;you get to choose from Antique wood, Geowood, Country wood and Class wood. 
- Marble Effect Tiles:Marble effect tiles are available in multi-color with iridescent streaks that make them unique. They bring elegance, charm and a smart look that is ideal for a commercial space. Marmoker, Macro, Marmosmart, Onici, Terrazzo are some of the popular collections. 
If you are building a commercial space or renovating, make sure to choose the best flooring option. Durability, functionality and aesthetic appearance are some of the main factors to consider before making a choice. Casalgrande Padana tile has proven to be the right flooring choice for commercial spaces; reach out to professional tile dealers that can provide the right product and installation services. 

© 2021 Prospecllc


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on April 12, 2021
Last Updated on April 12, 2021
Tags: Casalgrande padana tiles, flooring

Author