solstice criterium series one volume one the creation council era chapter 1(old)

solstice criterium series one volume one the creation council era chapter 1(old)

A Story by prymore
"

this is the official first chapter of the novel i will be publishing soon(old)

"

Chapter 1

It all began with a single cell and it all ends with a life cycle that lasts so many lifetimes. The beginning of this story starts with the creation of five trillion and thirteen beings. The beings were created and abandoned,after a time some of them woke up. The ones who woke up were the ones who would later become leaders.All of these beings pooled their inner strengths and desires together,these forces fused together and became reality and it gave them powers that the other beings could never normally obtain. They used this power to build a massive platform that was able to hold all of the beings. They molded and shaped the platform into what they desired,a home for everyone. The final product of the beings efforts was a giant circular platform that the beings separated the platform by running a four way crossroad through the  surface of the platform,in each of the four corner they created a lush green field where they could look out at the empty space around them,lining the crossroads they created spacious homes for everyone all of them were created equally, at the center of the crossroads they built a tower that stretched over all of the houses and offered a good view of all they had created. Once all of this was done they settled onto the platform and shared some of their powers with all of the beings. After everyone had settled in the thirteen who created everything were named leaders and from then on out they were call the thirteen councilor.the beings accepted their title and settled down at the tower in the center,that is where they made various rules and regulations and where they lived and made announcements.

© 2017 prymore


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on December 5, 2016
Last Updated on March 6, 2017

Author

prymore
prymore

colonial heights, VA



About
Hello my name is prymore, also known as oyak muisso meakezy, and a few others. i'm 22, I love to read and write and have created several fantasy worlds with hundreds of characters. follow me on twi.. more..

Writing
A Quote A Quote

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by prymore