cover

cover

A Story by prymore

Oyak shoulder up


Oyak is looking directly at the reader,his eyes show great intelligence and wisdom. He has a slight grin but he seems slightly sad.he is wearing a hooded cloak which is pure white and looks to be made of a silk like material. On his left shoulder is his council sign. The hood can be seen resting on his shoulders.around his neck is a necklace,the necklace was a deep red crystal being clutched by three silver dragon claws,a small silver and black spine lead up to a silver ring which leads to a black and silver chain.



Oyak has a oval shaped face,his hair is white and is short with a very slight natural spike swirl  throughout his hair. his eyes are almond shaped with a slight upturn to them,his eye color is a deep vibrant blue. His eyelashes are thin and almost unnoticeable,his eyebrows are thin and arched.

Oyak’s council symbol is a white dragon eye,the dragon eye is almond shaped with a vertical pupil,the pupil is black,the iris is light gray and circular.

© 2017 prymore


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice character description

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
1 Review
Added on January 17, 2017
Last Updated on January 17, 2017

Author

prymore
prymore

colonial heights, VA



About
Hello my name is prymore, also known as oyak muisso meakezy, and a few others. i'm 22, I love to read and write and have created several fantasy worlds with hundreds of characters. follow me on twi.. more..

Writing
A Quote A Quote

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by prymore