Solstice Criterium Era's series one volume one part one the creation council era chapter 1 the start

Solstice Criterium Era's series one volume one part one the creation council era chapter 1 the start

A Story by prymore
"

This is the updated first chapter of my book that you can find at, https://www.amazon.com/Creation-Council-Solstice-Criterium-Eras/dp/0692089608/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1535418293&sr=1-1

"

Chapter 1 The Start

    It all began with a single cell, and it all ends with a life cycle that lasts so many lifetimes. This story begins with the creation of five trillion and thirteen very special beings. These beings were created and then abandoned. After some time, thirteen of them woke up. Following a few failed attempts at waking the rest of the beings up, they decided to create a home for everyone. The beings pooled their inner strengths and desires together, fusing forces and making their desires reality, giving them powers that the other beings could normally never obtain. They called these powers energy, they used their energy to create a circular platform beneath the other beings.

    The thirteen molded and shaped the platform into what they desired, a home for everyone. The final product of the being’s efforts was a giant circular platform that the beings separated by running a four way crossroad through the surface of the platform. In each corner they created a lush green field where they could look out at the empty space around them. Lining the crossroads, they created a spacious home for everyone, and at the center of the crossroads, they created a tower that stretched above every other building.

    Once everything was created, the other beings started to wake up. The thirteen helped the others settle into their new homes and shared some of their energy with them. After a few days, the thirteen who created everything were named leaders, and since then they have been called the thirteen Councilors. The beings accepted their title and settled down in the tower at the center where they made various rules and regulations.

© 2018 prymore


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on July 17, 2018
Last Updated on August 28, 2018

Author

prymore
prymore

colonial heights, VA



About
Hello my name is prymore, also known as oyak muisso meakezy, and a few others. i'm 22, I love to read and write and have created several fantasy worlds with hundreds of characters. follow me on twi.. more..

Writing
A Quote A Quote

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by prymore