Dyaln the grape

Dyaln the grape

A Story by pedrs

Dylan is a kid in high school, he likes to be part of most skateboarding events. He gets ready every day before skating so he can be better than everyone. He starts by drinking Snapple fruit punch, it’s Dylan's favorite drink. One day his dad named Jim walked up to Dylan and gave him some Welch's grape juice and he drank. After his first sip he began to get them everyday.

Dylan started going to the store when the people from Snapple stop him. The Snapple people start beating the s**t out of him because he switched to Welch's. Dylan told the Welch people. then they got mad so they handed Dylan a gun, they headed towards the Snapple building. As soon as Dylan's eyes hit the building he started shooting.

The C.E.O of Welch’s shot off a rocket launcher at the building. Dylan's looking into the distance when he sees the building pouring out people with guns. He continues shooting at this point there is 300 people from Snapple shooting, Dylan has a plan. Dylan strap a bomb to his chest and skates right into them, as he skating into them he says “F**K SNAPPLE GRAPE JUICE IS BETTER”. Then he won the battle.

© 2017 pedrs


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on August 29, 2017
Last Updated on August 29, 2017

Author

pedrs
pedrs

fortbragg, CA



About
wrighter more..

Writing
chillen chillen

A Story by pedrs