Stitches PT 2

Stitches PT 2

A Story by LynLee

I took my head off the window of my mom's SUV, leaving behind a print. 'Evidence for the police,' I thought. Today was going to suck. I just knew it. I like being a nobody, but now I'm going to be the "girl who cuts herself in her sleep." Great.

"Oh, don't worry sweetie. Your friends will welcome you with big arms!" My mom practically yelled. I smiled the fakest smile I could and forced myself out of the car. I finally convinced my parents I'm fine without the wheelchair, but my mom had it brought to the clinic anyway. I get to miss one class a day for counseling now. I'd rather hear boring Mr.Dice before going back to therapy. They always sound so nice and sweet, but all there digging for is your inner thoughts. They got it out of me once, but I'm smarter now.

I figured I'd get it over with during first, so I walked down to the counselor office and guess what? She wasn't ready!! The couselor wasn't freakin' ready for someone suspected at any time of day! Wow. What a school. I still wanted to get it over with as soon as possible, so I waited...........and waited.......and waited......and two hours later this thin, blonde walks through the door. Now at this point I have my feet up on the table with my earbuds in listening to Coldplay, and reading my favorite book for like the fifth time. I look up from the page and see her just staring at me.

"Oh," She said, jumping back, "You must be Stacy Collins. Well I'm.."

But I cut her off, "Look Miss Counselor. That is what I am going to call you because, well, I don't want to be here, so then why bother to know your name? Kay'?" She stood there, blind eyed. I thought maybe she'd go into a yelling rage and then get fired, but I could only dream.

"Well okay Miss Collins. If that is what you would like." She smiled that innocent smile and pointed to a door on the other side of the room. I opened that door to my prison.

 

"Now why don't you sit down and tell me some things about yourself?" She sat down at her perfectly organized desk with her hands weaved together and sitting on top in a perfectly manner.

"Well, I will make sure you find that out." I smiled and watched her freak out. But, just like it had to be, she just sat there and smiled.

"I know your kind of kids," 

'Did she really just call me a kid?' but I didn't say it out loud, my parents taught me manners.

",and I think I may know what is bothering you." She passed me a bowl of little mints and I took a whole handful. She smiled again and watched me take them. I hope that pushed her buttons.

But in that perfect desk, inside of a perfect drawer, which she perfectly pulled out was a perfectly stuffed bag full of mints. She poured them into the bowl and guess how? Perfectly!

Okay, now I was getting pretty bored and so I just sat there and started gazing around the room.

She had rose petal red walls with lots of pictures hanging around. Mostly posters with 'uplifting' sayings like, "Chase your dreams!" and other crud. But I kept staring at that poster. Something about it was...., off.

Then I started to see it.

I was in a dark jungle like place. It was hot and wet, like a rainforest, only there were no animals. I looked down and saw all my clothes ripped, my khaki pants and yellow tee. I couldn't see well, but from what I could, I was bloody. Blood all over my hands and from what was left of my clothes. Then I started to hear noises behind me. Leaves cracking and twigs snapping. I don't know why, but I was scared to death and started running. I kept looking back, more than I was looking forward and as soon as I knew it I had tripped and fell. The only difference here is that I fell inot a hole.

It was dark as space, (without stars of course), and seemed never ending. Now I knoow how Alice felt.

It was cold, but there was no wind. It was as if I was being held up in the air, but it came to a sudden end when I hit something hard. I guessed the ground, but when I turned over I came face to face with a skull. I back away and hit another one. I stood up and saw I was surrounded by them. I started screaming. Just screaming as loud as I could!

But soon I fell to the ground, out cold and bloodier than ever. I reached my hand in the small of my back and saw fresh blood on my hand. I didn't feel anything hit me and didn't feel anything there.

But I did feel somebody was there.

 

"Stacy! Stacy wake up!" I woke up gasping for breath. I looked around and again I was in a white room on a white bed. I looked up and felt the hands of someone small hugging me.

"Oh Stacy! Don't scare us like that!"

'What?" I muttered.

"Let her lay down Miss Deprew." Another more manly voice said. 'Miss Deprew' let me lay back down and I turned and saw a woman standing in the doorway wearing an old nurse dress, but no hat.

"She just woke up, let her rest." I heard Miss Deprew leave, whoever that was, and close the door. The nurse was still in here and I was still shaking from the nightmare.

"She handed me a cup of water and I sat up taking it gratefully.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" The man lady screamed. She pointed at something behind me and I turned around to see. But all I saw was a pool of blood on the white bed connecting to my shirt.

 

Once again I was rushed to the hostpital and once again I had to get the painful stitches. Oh, how I wanted to punch those nurses! But again they had me on my back and me unable to move. I could hear the needle going through my skin. Yah I heard it. Don't make me explain it.

Finally I heard the good sound of them putting the needles on the tray. I started to move, but they pushed me back down. "No move until nurse come with bandage."

They had a rich Korean accent and I think they bowed to me before they left.

Well don't I feel like princess of the hostpital!

I laid there for what felt like hours before the nurses came. They bandaged me up and helped me stand.

It felt like I was on fire! "That is only the pain medicine. It will wear off in about five minutes." They let me walk around and get used to it.

Finally it wore off and I felt like normal, or close to normal considering my legs were practically stitched in half and now my back was too.

"You may leave now, lady waiting out fron for you." One of the Korean nurses said.

I thanked her and did I tiny 'bow' of my head. I heard her 'giggle' and I walked out to the lobby only to see my worst nightmare.

© 2010 LynLee


Author's Note

LynLee
please ignore the spelling mistakes!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"They got it out of me once, but I'm smarter now." I like that. It's funny =)

In the next paragraph, if she's at school and the counselor wasn't ready for her, wouldn't she just go back to class and come back later?

I really like your use of adjectives.

There were a few typos, but not very many.

You mentioned an Alice. Were you making an allusion, or did I just miss it from before?

"No move until nurse come with bandage." Shouldn't it be Don't move instead of No move? Or did you mean No moving?

The plot is getting really good. I can't wait to read the rest!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very interesting. I'm eager to keep reading. Good work so far.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Once again this is so good!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 11, 2010
Last Updated on November 11, 2010

Author

LynLee
LynLee

Where I am free, VA



About
Hola, me llamo LynLee. De donde es Earth. Me cumpleanos es Noviembre 24. Me gusta es escribir. Sorry had to practice my spanish somewhere. I'm LynLee. I'm fourteen and I am a writer. My best frien.. more..

Writing
Believe Believe

A Poem by LynLee


Dark sunset Dark sunset

A Poem by LynLee